☆2☆

The media are their tattoos except Lachlan's is just the sun not the planet I couldn't find a good simple sun and Vik's moon is just the outline not filled in and a bit bigger about the size of Lachlan's

(I could not find very good pictures)

First person

I look at my phone again just to make sure I was in front of the right house. I was. Well, here goes nothing. After my three knocks, the door opens revealing Joshua on the other side with a inviting smile. "Hey, Vik," he greets motioning me inside which I accept. "My step-brother should arrive soon, at least that's what Paula told me," he explains looking at his phone quickly then putting it back in his pocket. Almost as soon as he finishes talking, the doorbell rings and Josh sighs walking over to the door.

When he opens it, I'm slightly taken aback from the man behind it. He was so... tall. Maybe because I was shorter than most people, but he was probably most definitely taller than most people. Not one that but was pretty darn handsome.

His hair was... nice.
His body was... nice.
Actually, everything was better than just... nice. He was pretty... I'm not sure words can't describe how good looking he was, but he sure as hell was.

"Vik, this is Lachlan. Lachlan, this is Vik," Josh quickly explains and Lachlan just gives a small nod so I return it. Should we shake hands? I guess maybe he doesn't want to since he just nodded his head. "Vik, can you show him around the city? I rally need to get something. I'll be back by the time you guys get back. I hate to do this, but it's urgent and I would've done it sooner but I wanted yo be here when you got here and-"

"Joshua, it's okay. I'm okay with it if Vik is okay with it," Lachlan quickly explains looking over at me and I give a haste nod since the only thing my mind could think of, at the moment, was OH MY GOD HIS VOICE!!

Josh just looks between us before sighing and bidding goodbye. Right as the door closes Lachlan turns around with a scowl on his face. "Stay away from me, and we won't have a problem shorty," he practically growls before walking to the deck. Geez. Almost as if on instinct, the air becomes colder. I've never been bothered by the temperature, why is it bothering me now?

Almost all of the sudden, a jolt of electricity shoots through me making me let out a single gasp before my world goes black.

--------

"What did I tell you? I told you they would come through!" The past sun sasses to the old moon who just rolls his eyes.
"Yes, but Lachlan is much worse than we I,signed you realized. He immediately pushed Vik away!" the moon protests staring at the two unconscious bodies in front of them. "We have no idea how this'll work out. The world could end in diastema if these two don't get along, and it would be our fault."
"Have some faith. Fate can bring them together. That's their destiny," she consuls rubbing his back.

They were the guardians of these two and they had to take care of them, even if that meant sacrificing their own lives. All of the sudden, the door begins to open and they shift into hospital worker uniforms acting as a doctor and nurse and rush to each other's side. The women on Vik's side and the man on Lachlan's pretending to check the monitors. "Um how are they, doctor?" a nervous Simon asks.

"They should wake up by tomorrow. They will be okay," he explains knowing it for a fact. When the sun and the moon meet for the first time, this does happen along with... "Nurse! Check their wrist," he states lifting up Lachlan's wrist seeing the tattoo etched on his skin. She checks Vik's seeing a moon and smiles.

The stars are aligning.

The world will be in good hands.

A/N
I KNOW THIS WAS HELLA SHORT IM SO SORRY BUT ITS KIND OF UNFOLDING AND THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD PLACE TO LEAVE OFF
yeah I decided to bring the old sun and moon back and I changed the ending line of the prologue :)
I'm trying to get on a regular schedule with my writing now so yay!
ALSO IM MOVING UP IN MY CLASSES NEXT YEAR AND IM KIND OF EXCITED IDK WHAT TO EXPECT :D

this is kind of important because I have no idea what to do for the covers like I've looked so many time and I have a few pictures I could use but idk send me some pictures you'd like as the cover (preferably over Twitter which is also agirlwhofans :)
if you only have Instagram just tell me before hand it's also the same
if so decide to use them I'll send you the description of your choosing from Wash Out and Live Out (not both unless you send me three and I use all of them then I'll consider)