★4★

☆=Vik chapters
★=Lachlan chapters

a new guy is introduced but I ain't giving much description coz

Lachlan's POV

He looked at me with expecting eyes as I slowly slid my sleeve down. So many feeling we're running through me. Confusion, sadness, hopelessness, but mainly anger.

Anger seemed to be the only thing keeping my heart going at this point in my life. Anger at people, anger at life, anger at me. From an early age, I knew I was different. I never felt like I belonged and I never did, and probably never will. "Vik? Lachlan?" Simon cake out making me let out a sigh or relief I didn't know I was keeping in. Saved by Simon.

Vik looks at me with sad, confused eyes as he only walks out of the room not saying a thing. I didn't need his pity on me. I don't need anyone's pity. When he wasn't in eyesight, I race to find the back door or someplace I can get out.

I race out he out door running down the street only to look back and not see the skate shop anymore. Good. Too bad I don't know London as well as I knew Brisbane. I'll find my way home later.

I decide to walk north and see where it takes me. If I get lost I can just find a place to sit and call Josh to pick me up.

Soon, without realizing it, I was walking towards Big Ben with the London Eye close by. The water flowed under the bridge I was on with other people bustling around getting to where they needed to be. I had become just another face in the crowd.

Sometimes, it feels good just to get away from everyone else. I sat on a empty bench on the bridge (I'm calling it a bridge idk what it technically is) looking as the London Eye continued to turn. The wheel never stopped, except to let people on, it just kept turning and turning in one constant motion.

"Hey," a man's voice interiors my thoughts catching my attention. I look up seeing a guy around my age with brunette hair. He was average height (shorter than me but taller than Vik) and hazel eyes. "Mind if I sit here, dude?" he asks motioning to the empty spot next to me and I shake my head saying feel free. "So, do you live in London? Because I'm just visiting and I have no idea where anything is," he explains with a small laugh following his words.

"Nope, I'm new too, but I'm think I'm staying. I'm not sure yet, just testing the waters. Where are you visiting from?" I question my arms hanging off the back of the bench.

"Miami, Florida. I'm visiting my big brother before I move farther away to Hawaii. Fifteen hours compare to ten. What about you?"

"Queensland Australia. My mom suggested I get away for awhile so I'm staying with my step-brother for a bit."

"Cool," the guy says before I realize, I don't know his name. "Well I hope to see you around. I promised Id meet my brother before 5," he explains getting up, but I stop him.

"Wait, what's your name, I never got it," I tell him.

"Oh," he realizes, "my name is Mitchell Hughes, but call me Mitch."

"Okay, I'm Lachlan," I smile shaking  his hand, and maybe, the air got just a bit warmer.

---

"Where the hell have you been! We've been looking for you forever!" Josh exclaims when he opens the door seeing my face.

"I was talking to a... friend. Josh, I'm not a little kid. I don't need you worrying about me, okay? You have enough stress with the job search and paying for the bills. I also know my mom is stingy and didn't send you enough money at all. I'm going job searching tomorrow okay? I'm going to see if I can help out and keep up some of my weight off your shoulders," I explain patting his shoulder while he just runs the temples on his head.

"Lachlan, you shouldn't have to work on you holiday," Josh explains obviously believing my mom when she told him this was supposed to be a holiday. That was just just an excuse to get me out of the house because apparently I was a "negative influence" on my half brother.

"This is not a holiday. As much as I enjoy your company, if I went on a holiday I'd go to Hawaii or some place where it's not like winter in the summer. Seriously, it's winter in Aussie and still warmer," I tell him chuckling. Whenever I went outside, the hairs on my arms would stand up because it was about frigid. I will never survive when it's winter here, I can't stand the cold at all.

"Lachlan, this is the hottest weather we've had in like ten years."

A/N
I finally updating something other than my new book (go read it it's sidemen :) )

who else was alone on Valentine's Day yesterday? 🙋🏻 well technically I have my cats so nvm

do you guys like Vik or Lachlan chapter more?