Chapter 5

<Hannah's pov (Liv's friend)>
Liv told me that I need to go ruin Annie and Brennan's date. Don't ask me how the heck she found out about it. I drive to the beach Liv said they're supposed to be at and only see one car. Geez this place is literally in the middle of nowhere. I take out some pointy thing she gave me and did what I was told. I was honestly kind of excited because it never done anything like this before. I take the tool and create a hole in Brennan's car tire. I saw Brennan and Annie down the beach running around throwing sand at each other. They could be a cute couple... NO. Stop thinking like that Hannah. He belongs with Liv. I get back in my car and drive to Bratayley's house. I knock on the door and Billy answers. "Hello!" I say happily. "Oh hi Hannah!" he says smiling. I go to the same gym as Annie so Billy knows me pretty well. "So, is Annie home? I've been calling her and she hasn't answered" I lied. "Um no actually, she's supposed to be at Liv's" he says. "Really? Cause I was just there and Liv told to come over here" I say, trying to look confused. "Oh, I'll go call her, she's never done this before" do you mind if I come in? I think it's starting to rain and I walked here" I lied again. "Of course, come on in" he says, opening the door. I walk in and take a seat on the couch. He calls a bunch of people and sits down on the couch and sighs. "Any luck?" I ask. "Nope. I've called everyone who she could be with and they haven't seen her. Turns out Brennan hasn't been home for a while too" he says with his head in his hands. "Well, her and Brennan have been spending a lot of time together secretly....." I drift off. "Wait!" I say suddenly, causing Billy to jump a little. "What if they ran away?" I ask, trying to sound confused. "No, she wouldn't" he try's to convince himself. Then it sinks in and his head falls back into his hands. "Not my little Annie" he almost cries. I lean back and smirk. I text Liv, 'We're good, he thinks she ran away'. 'Great job Hann, you're helping me more often' she sent. I think I will.
<Brennan's pov>
Annie and I were playing on the beach like little kids until it started raining. We packed everything up and headed to the car when we put everything in the back and I realized someone poked a whole in my tire. "What?!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" she asked, then gasped. I put my head in my hands as she rubbed my back. "It's fine, I'll call Caleb" she takes out her phone and groans. "What?" I ask. "No service!" she says, obviously frustrated. "What are we going to do?" she asks. I see her shivering so I give her my coat. I know I'll be cold, but I'd do anything for her. She looks at me and smiles, then wraps herself up in my arms. We just stand like that, while its raining in the middle of nowhere, having no idea what to do. Then I get an idea that is now our last option.
Sorry for the short part! I hope you're enjoying!!