Chapter 14

Katie's pov
I wake up before anyone else so I went onto Instagram. Before long, I heard someone sit up and felt arms wrap around me from behind. "Morning babe" Caleb's says sleepily, kissing my cheek. "Whatcha doin?" he asks, looking over my shoulder. "Just looking on Instagram, nothing interesting" I reply, scrolling through my feed. I look to my left to see Brennan and Annie cuddled up. Annie's head was buried in the crook of Brennan's neck while his arms were wrapped around her protectively. "Awwwwweee!" I squeal. "Wha- Oh, that's adorable" Caleb laughs. I pull out my phone and snap a picture. "Should I post it? They're just so adorable" I squeak. "You don't think they would mind, do you? It's not like they're leaving the house anytime soon" Caleb says. "I don't think they care, they're both going to delete their Instagram accounts" I reply. I go back on Instagram and post the picture with the caption 'so cute!!😍 #brannie' I hit post and sit back, happy with myself. I laugh a bit, confusing Caleb. "What?" he asks. "I was just thinking how I can't wait till we're old together" I say, causing him to blush. "Well I can't wait for that" he smiles. "Me neither" I say, resting my forehead on his. "Aweeee!" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn my head to see a sleepy Brennan looking in our direction. "Like you and Annie don't do this" I scowl at him. "I never denied it" he smirks. "Yeah we know, you make out in front of us all the time" Caleb laughs. Brennan blushes but replies with, "Just shut up, you're gonna wake up annie" "Awe, is Brennan embarrassed?" Caleb laughs, mocking a baby voice. "Will you just-" Brennan gets cut off by Annie sitting up. "Good morning princess" Brennan smiles.
Brennan's pov
I lean in and give Annie a long, passionate kiss. She kisses back sleepily but it seems to wake her up a bit. When she pulls away I turn to Caleb and stick out my tongue at him like a 5 year old. He rolls his eyes and laughs. "Annie, do you want to go make breakfast?" Katie asks Annie. Annie runs her eyes and yawns. "Sure, let's go. How does pancakes sound?" she asks us. "Perfect" I smile at her. She smiles and leans down to give my lips a peck. "We'll call you when it's ready" she laughs. I stare at her until she's all the way up the stairs. I then sigh, thinly about how lucky I am to have her. "You really love her, huh?" Caleb asks. "More than anything" I reply. "I can tell, the way you look at her. It's absolutely adorable. Never break her heart, she loves you more than you can imagine" Caleb says, looking me in the eyes. "I'll love her till the day I die" I smile.

3 years later

Brennan's pov
It's almost Annie's 18th birthday and I'm planning something big. Caleb, Katie, Annie and I are all going down to Disney World and surprising Annie with a new house in Orlando. I honestly can't wait, her birthday is in 2 days. I walk into her room, where she is finishing the last bit of school for today. She looked so focused and adorable with her headphones on. I walk sit down just as finishes. "Hey babe, how was school?" I ask, kissing her cheek. She sighs. "Pretty stressful. But I'm better now that you're here" she smiles. I grab her face suddenly and kiss her, very hard. She smiles into the kiss, as do I. Our lips move in sync as I enjoy every moment. 6 minutes pass and we pull back for air. "I love you so much Annie, you're going to love your birthday present" I say, smirking. "Oh yeah? And what might that be?" she asks. "You'll just have to wait and see" I reply, leaning in again. As or lips touch, someone clears their throat at the door. I close my eyes as we pull away, pressing my lips together. "Sorry to bug you but we have to start packing" Caleb says from the doorway. "Oh yeah! Let's go!" I say, grabbing Annie's arm, pulling her to her closet. She laughs, very confused. "Okay, pack a few bathing suits, and pack warm clothes.... and uh, oh! This is good!" I say going through her closet. She just laughs at me. "What?" I ask. "You're adorable" she responds. I blush and look down. "And I love you" she finishes. "I love you too Julianna" I laugh.

2 days later

Annie's pov
I wake up to feeling kisses all over my face. I open my eyes to see a very sleepy Brennan. "Brennan, it's like 3:30am, what are you doing?" I ask sleepily. His hair is sticking in different directions, it's adorable. In his sleepy voice, he responds with, "Happy birthday princess!" His smile is huge. "We have to get ready for the airport. Our flight is at 4:30 and the airport is 45 minutes away, I want to be a little early. So let's go sleepy head" he says, pulling away the covers. "Brennannn" I whine. "Cmon babe" he laughs, pulling me out of bed. We get ready by 3:40 and were out the door by 3:45. When we reach the airport, we hop out and I see Katie and Caleb. "Hey guys!" I say to them, hugging both of them. "Our plane leaves in like 5 minutes, let's go!" Brennan announces. We reach the gate and I see a sign that says 'Orlando, Florida' "Brennan! We're going to Orlando?" I ask excitedly. "Disney, yep" he whispers in my ear. I squeal and kiss him. When we pull away, I give him a huge hug. "Thank you so much Brennan" I laugh. "That's not all, you'll have to wait to find out the rest of the surprise" he smirks as we board the plane. I start to get excited. I can't even put in to words how thankful I am for Brennan. He's perfect. 8 words. The best thing that's ever happened to me.