Chapter 7

<Annie's pov>
I wake up facing Brennan to see him still asleep. His hair is sticking out in different directions and his cheeks are pink. He's breathing softly and he stirs in his sleep. I give him a peck on his nose and he twitches. I realize I'm not going to wake him up anytime soon so I decide to go make breakfast. I walk downstairs and get out the ingredients for pancakes and get out the bacon. As I'm cooking, I hear footsteps coming down the steps. Everyone else in the house is still sleeping, they usually sleep until 11:30 and it's only 7:00. "Morning babe" Brennan says, kissing my forehead. "Morning, how'd you sleep?" I ask. "Great. I dreamt about our future together" he mumbles, still half asleep. My cheeks go red and I smile to myself. "I'm making pancakes and bacon, do you want any?" I ask him. "Sure, I love your pancakes" he replies, smiling. He sits down and goes into Instagram. "What?!" I hear him yell all of a sudden, making me jump. "What's wrong? You scared me" I say, looking at Brennan. "You take a look" he says. I take the phone and see something that makes me gasp and want to punch a wall at the same time.
<Brennan's pov>
I hand the phone to Annie and bang my fist on the table in frustration. The post replays in my mind. It was a picture of Liv, almost crying. The caption read, 'Dont trust your friends. I did and I paid the price for it. Brennan and I were completely happy together, until Annie came along. She talked Brennan into dumping me and dating her. He agreed and texted dumped me. I could've gotten over it easily until they started rubbing it in my face. They would purposely kiss and act all lovey dovey in front of me, just to make me jealous. Brennan and Annie are trying to keep their relationship a secret and I haven't told anyone this story. I couldn't take it anymore, Annie isn't who she says she is. You never know who your real friends are' My hands fell into my hands and I sighed. Then Annie started crying. I look up to see her hands covering her face. I run up and turn off the stove and wrap my arms around her. "Hey, it's okay babe. No matter how much hate you get, I'll be with you every step of the way. I love you Julianna" I say to her, kissing her cheek. "T-thank you Brennan. I love you too" she smiles. She kisses me and hands me a plate of food. I eat it quickly. "Hey, do you want to do something today?" I ask her. "Sure! What do you want to do?" she asks. I smile. "I have an idea" I say.
sorry it's a little short, for those fans of this fanfic from my previous Instagram account, I will continue with these stories:)