Chapter 17

Brennan's pov
Oh. My. God. I'm actually engaged to the love of my life! She said yes! I could honestly scream, I can't believe my life is turning out like this, it's amazing. I can't wait to show Annie her other birthday present, she's going to love it. We get into the car, luckily no one noticed us. No one really remembers us because we haven't shown our faces to the public in 3 years. There are probably still some crazed fans and such, but none here. Caleb is driving, Katie in the passenger seat, which leaves the back for Annie and I. I sit in the middle and she sits on my right. She buries her face in my neck, giving it a quick peck. I laugh, seeing as that's my ticklish spot. She laughs into my shoulder before lifting her head to meet her eyes with mine. We sit there staring at each other, taking in every detail. Then, I crash my lips on hers. I could honestly care less what Caleb and Katie think at this point, Annie's all mine, forever. "How did I get so lucky to call you mine?" I whisper against her lips. After a minute, she replies, still kissing me. "I'm the-  Lucky- One" she says in between kisses. I just smile into the kiss, our lips still moving in perfect sync. He hands fly to my neck, like she does every time, and she plays with my hair. My large hands cup her cheeks as we continue to make out. I know Caleb and Katie have noticed by now but, whatever. I'm marrying her, I can kiss her whenever I want. We pull back at the same time, and continue to stare at each other before I smile. She smiles back and gives me a hug. "You guys done making out back there?" Caleb asks. Wow thanks Caleb. I mentally roll my eyes and I chuckle. "For now" I smirk at Annie. "Blah" Katie makes a barfing sound. "Oh shut up Katie, you and Caleb do it all the time" Annie laughs. Katie doesn't respond, but blushes a deep red. We laugh and sing to the radio for the rest of the ride, I hold onto Annie's hand the whole time. When we pull up to the house, Annie is very confused. I already had our bags moved here so we wouldn't have to go back to the hotel. We walk in and Annie still hasn't caught on yet. I take her upstairs to our new room. I walk over to the bed and sit down. "So which side of the bed do you want?" I ask innocently. "Brennan, you didn't!" she exclaims. I stand up and walk over to her. "Welcome to our new home Annie, I hope you like it" I smile. She squeals and tackles me onto the bed.
~the next morning~
I woke up with my fiancé next to me, cuddled up into my bare chest. I gently kissed her forehead and try to not wake her up. I get up and walk downstairs after slipping on a t-shirt. Katie and Caleb stayed in the guest room and they were already up. "Morning" I say, yawning. I make myself coffee and sit down at the table, reading a magazine. Don't ask me why, I'm just weird. I come across an article that almost makes me spit out my coffee. 'Young couple Brennan and Annie spotted in Disney World last night for the first time in 3 years! Not only that, they're engaged now! You heard it right, Annie and Brennan are now engaged after running from the public for the past few years!' I stop reading after that. Crap crap crap crap CRAP! What did I do? I didn't even see any paparazzi there last night! How would they even find us? Someone must've posted a picture or something... I couldn't have been Katie or Caleb, we all created private Instagram accounts and we only let very close friends and family follow, due to hate. It must've been a fan or something, maybe it was- Crap, Liv. She promised shed ruin our lives, this must be the first step. I need to protect Annie. Just then, a very sleepy Annie walks down the steps in one of my big t-shirts. "Hey princess" I say, greeting her. "Hey babe, can I have some of your coffee?" she asks. I love her sleepy voice. I push the cup over to her and she takes a sip. "I need to talk to you about something very important" I say. "Wedding?" she smirks. "We can talk about that later, this is serious" I reply. Her smile disappears and her expression is replaced with fear. "Oh, what's wrong?" she asks concerned. "Liv's back" I say, handing her the article. Her eyes go wide as she reads. "Oh no" she mumbles.
Liv's pov
Wow, Brennan and Annie are so immature. They think that they can run from me, I'm not that new at this. I know where they are every minute of every day. I know just how I'm going to get them, I'm just waiting for the moment when they least expect it. I've been working in this plan since the day they went into hiding. I know exactly how it's going to play out. That magazine article was the least of their problems, they have no idea what's coming. Good luck 'brannie', this won't last for much longer.
Just when you thought everything was perfect;) Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you're enjoying<3