Chapter Thirteen

"Camila, baby, please, let's at least talk about it." Lauren begged. She's been sitting in front of Camila's door for about an hour now. She's had no response from Camila and wouldn't be surprised if she was sleeping. Tonight was the first time in what seemed like a very long time since Lauren cried. Though it wasn't much, a few measly tears, it was very unlike Lauren. 

Though Lauren still thought didn't think what she did was a huge deal, she began to understand where Camila was coming from. It all happened so fast for Lauren, first she realizes she's in love with Camila, then they get into a huge fight, her ex girlfriend shows up, and now she's stuck sleeping alone. Her mind can't help but think of the worst case possible; they break up and she never even gets to tell her she loves her. This was exactly why Lauren didn't do relationships. She could never handle the fights. Lauren felt as if she barely got anytime with Camila. Lauren had no idea how to fix this. "Camila, I lo-"

"No, that's not how you're going to say it." Normani cut in, sitting cross legged next to Lauren. "She's not gonna talk to you tonight."

"She hasn't talked to me in three nights, Mani"

"You fucked up, and then you fucked up again" Normani said, she knew brutal honesty was what Lauren needed right now.

"How am I supposed to fix it if I can't talk to her? How am I supposed to tell her I" Lauren's voice became a whisper, just in case Camila was listening. She agreed it wasn't how she was hoping to say it. "love her?"

"You need to show her if she's not gonna listen. Honestly she's missing your arms as much as you're missing hers. "

"I hope so" Lauren turned her head, sending a longing look at Camila's bedroom door, as if Camila, herself, could see it. "Steph means nothing, she never meant anything that could even remotely compare to what I feel for Camila."

"I know" Normani answered, simply.

"She doesn't"

"Come on, it's late, get some rest" Normani said, subtly begging, knowing Lauren wouldn't get much sleep tonight anyways. Lauren nodded and got up.

"Goodnight, sweetheart" Lauren said, hoping Camila would hear it, and made her way to her room, giving Normani a loose hug on her way. Camila didn't hear it though, she didn't hear anything that entire night. As soon as Lauren's pleas began, she put in her ear phones and put on the saddest songs she could find, completely drowning out anything else. She fell asleep at some point, crying and fighting tired her out.

Normani walked into the kitchen where Dinah and Ally were waiting for her. She noticed the living room was empty.

"Where's the devil?" Normani asked, hinting at Steph.

"Washroom" Ally answered.

"I wonder if it would make any difference to Mila if she knew Steph's been sleeping on the couch." Dinah questioned.

"Probably not much, but I'd mention it though." Ally suggested. "she's been in there all night, I feel so bad. " They all frowned.

"They're both in the wrong at this point. They need to talk." Dinah said.

"I have an idea." Normani got a bottle of water and a pad of paper. Both Dinah and Ally advanced to see what she was doing. Once Normani finished writing, she moved her hand to show the girls.

"We figured you'd be thirsty and since Steph has slept on the couch the entire time she's been here, we didn't want any awkward encounters.

Lauren misses you and we miss Camren. Talk to her.

We love you,