Chapter Sixteen

"Strippers make a lot of money, did you know that?" Camila asked barging into Lauren's room. Lauren slammed her laptop down faster than Camila could say 'stripper'.

"Bad day at school, babe?" Lauren asked, trying to sound normal.

"Uh yeah but what were you looking at and why can't I look at it?" Camila asked, climbing on Lauren's bed.

"Nothing, just my essay, I'm glad to be done!" Lauren laughed nervously, moving her computer further away from Camila.

"Very funny, give me the laptop" Camila extended her body inoltre to have Lauren pulled back by the waist.

"Do you wanna make out?" Lauren asked, moving Camila on top of her. "Cause I wanna make out."

"Sure," Camila said, starting to kiss Lauren's neck. Lauren threw her head back with a moan escaping her lips as Camila bit down softly. Camila immediately jumped off Lauren and reached over for her laptop. Camila positioned herself stomach down on the bed and opened the top before Lauren could get at her.

Camila finished putting in Lauren's password and an online sex shop was the only window opened.

"Camila..." Lauren said, her cheeks complete red.

"And I thought I was the horny one in the relationship." Camila laughed. "So what exactly were we looking for?" Lauren didn't answer.

"Lo, I can just look up what you googled" When Lauren didn't answer, that's exactly what Camila did. "Strap ons?!?"

"Oh my god, I gotta go" Lauren said with pure embarrassment on her face.

"No, babe" Camila reached for Lauren's arm. "Why didn't you just tell me"

"I don't even know if I wanted to try anything I was just curious. I was gonna tell you but now you found out like this" Camila got in Lauren's lap. "You probably think I'm crazy" Camila threw her arm over Lauren's shoulder and got closer.

"The only thing I'm thinking right now is you bent over this bed" Camila husked, into
her ear. Lauren immediately felt her temperature going up. Camila's hand slipped underneath Lauren's shirt and her fingers trailed along her abdomen. As her hand went up, so did Lauren's shirt and Camila noticed this. She looked down and bit her lip at the defined muscles, now visible. "Let's order it"

Camila removed her hand all too quickly, making Lauren groan. Camila grabbed the laptop and began searching around.

"Pink or purple?" Camila laughed.

~~~~~

"You look hot," Camila complimented, looking at Lauren who was dressed in a gray romper that was open at the back.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" Lauren smiled at Camila who was in white ripped jeans and a light blue flowy t-shirt.

"I look great," Normani announced, in dark jean shorts and a white sweater.

"You ready for your date?" Lauren asked, poking at her sides.

"Not at all," She smiled, making the two girls laugh.

"It'll be fun!" Camila tried to sound comforting but understanding the girls nerves.

"Come on, we'll be late" Lauren grabbed Camila's hand and they were soon out the door.

Once they arrived at the address Trevor had texted them, they immediately spotted him outside. Camila and Lauren were surprised at how tall he was. He must have been at least six foot. He was in a plain white t-shirt and dark jeans but managed to look very good. He had short but very curly dark hair and a picture perfect smile.