Woah

Update: I'm playing devils advocate in the comments. I haven't decided what I believe yet or anything but I am willing to challenge anything for the sake of a debate, especially if I disagree, because it will personally let me come to a conclusion. The fact of the matter is that we'll never have the real story, and they're probably both lying a little.

There's a certain point where we have to accept what everyone said said and move on.

Look guys, I really junk this second statement was them. The writing seems consistent based on Lauren's letter to trump, the grammar (such as the lack of the Oxford commas) are the same. I think them posting it on their personals was their way of making it a more real and, well, personal statement. Obviously if they were to release something like that, they all work together and were in agreement so naturally, even if it was just a discussion in a group chat, someone is easily going to say "okay, post it now" and that's how it goes. It's not far fetched whatsoever and from what I can gather,  the girls wanted to set the record straight. Obviously this was double checked and probably edited by publicists (as was Camila's statement). I don't think the Fifth Harmony account is really run by the girls but they do have control over their personals (not full, obviously) but it's their own platform that's not directly connected to Fifth Harmony. Keep this in mind, guys!