Attack of the Dragons

By the time I had returned to Fiore, Crocus was filled with dragons I had never seen before. I was standing in the middle of the city, wizard battles going on all around me. Suddenly, an unfamiliar figure appeared behind me.

"Brooke, I've been looking for you." The figure said. As he stepped closer to me, I got a better look at his face.

"Rogue....what did you do?" I asked the Rogue/Sting combo.

"It was the only way, I couldn't just sit there knowing that there was something I could do." He replied.

"You didn't answer my question." I repeated, my eyes beginning to glow. When Rogue noticed my eyes, he told me everything.

"I'm from the future, Frosch died so I came back in time through Eclipse to see if I could save him." Rogue admitted.

"So in the process of time traveling to protect Frosch you managed to absorb Sting's power as well as send a bunch of dragons 400 years into the future?" I recapped.

"You must give a little in order to take a little." Rogue stated.

"I can't accept your views on this." I told him. "Good luck, but just know that I am going to shut down that portal and defeat the dragons." After I finished, I turned and walked towards the castle, where I assumed this Eclipse was located. Behind me, where I had just left future Rogue, I heard a familiar voice.

"There you are, ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON."

Hearing Natsu calmed my nerves a bit. I had no idea what was in store for me; how could I destroy something I had no knowledge of? With just a few more blocks to go, I turned a corner and saw the blonde girl from before, surrounded by what appeared to be human sized lizards. As three of them jumped to attack her, I used my ice magic to freeze them in place. Using the time I had gained, I ran over and grabbed the girl's hand, guiding her away from the beasts and back toward the castle.

"You saved me." She said as we stopped in an ally to catch our breath. I looked over at her, still trying to figure out why she seemed so familiar.

"Trust me, you've down the same for me." I replied, picturing the insistent with Natsu when they had first arrived.

"You must have me mistaken for someone else. I'm Lucy from Fairy Tail!" She beamed, showing me her guild mark.

"Brooke of Sabertooth." I replied. Lucy. I feel like I know her somehow.

"I'm pretty lucky that you showed up when you did, I don't have much magic power left." She said, trying to keep the conversation going. Lucky. Lucy. Love and Lucky. Heartfilia. Runaway daughter.

"That's it!" I shouted out loud, earning a surprised look from Lucy.

"Huh?" She asked, startled.

"It's nothing, I just figured out why I recognized you, that's all." I replied simply.

"Mind me asking what that might be?" She questioned.

"Oh, um, yeah, okay." At first I contemplated telling her the truth, in the end deciding she probably didn't remember the encounter. "Well, a log time ago I took a job request to find a rich mans lost daughter, you to be exact. I found you rather easily, but once you told me your situation I reported back to your father explaining there were no leads on your whereabouts." I explained.

"I remember that! That was you? I thought it was someone from Fairy Tail, Rayn I think?" She said, making me freeze. Crap, I was really hoping she wouldn't remember.

"Nope, it was me. Brooke from Sabertooth." I said smiling dumbly. Before we could talk anymore on the subject, a large green dragon appeared above us.

"Lucy, go and try to figure out how to destroyed Eclipse, I'll take care of this. She was hesitant to leave me alone with the dragon at first, but eventually turned and run towards the portal. I turned away from where she had disappeared and stared into the dragons emerald eyes.

"Do you know who I am." I asked the dragon.

"Yes." The dragon shuddered. "What can I do for you my queen?"

"How do we send you back in time to where you belong?" I asked curiously.

"When Eclipse is destroyed, everything will return to normal." The dragon responded.

"And how do we destroy it?" I asked quickly.

"Only a wizard containing extreme amounts of magic power can destroy it." And with that, I was off. I knew that I was the one who had to deal with the portal, and I also knew that as long as I was around the dragons wouldn't hurt anyone.

Once I had made it to the portal, I noticed Lucy had been joined by many of the guilds that were in town. They were all working together to try and figure out how to end this war.

"Brooke, over here! Come help us figure out a plan!" Sting yelled from the large group of people. Along with my current guild mates, my old Fairy Tail friends were also there. Sighing, I ignored Sting's comment and continued walking towards the giant portal, confusing all of the mages.

"Brooke!"

"Stop!"

"It's too dangerous!"

"You could die!"

I heard from behind me. "Even if I do die," I thought, "at least you guys will be okay." And with that, I let my power engulf me.

Sorry for the delay guys! I just got done with finals and am currently adjusting to a new schedule. Anyway here is the next chapter! I hope you guys enjoy it!

AJ