Fairy Tail

I walked down the road, my feet clattering against the cobblestone. Magnolia was beautiful at night, it was just dim enough to see the stars shining brightly above, twinkling with every step. There wasn't a moon out tonight, yet the stars and the city lights were enough to allow me to see. I turned a corner on my right and can face to face with what I came here for. In front of me stood a nice sized building with a large front door. Taking in a deep breath, I pushed open the door. Since it was night, there wasn't a soul in sight. Sighing defeated, I was about to turn and leave when a light caught my eye. Without thinking, I walked over to the door and pushes it open. Inside I encountered a small man with a mustache.
"Can I help you?" He said kindly as I awkwardly stood in the doorway. I nodded my head and looked into his eyes. We stood in silence for a few moments, which I realized was probably because he expected a more detailed answer.
" Well, uh, seeing how I don't recall ever seeing you, would it be wrong of me to assume that you are interested in joining my guild?" He said not breaking eye contact. Instead of speaking, I shook my head, indicating that was in fact my reason for coming.
" Do you do any magic?" He said in a slow, questioning tone. I nodded, looking at the floor. "I can see that you aren't much of a talker, but I do need to know your name."
Sighing, I looked up and said, in my sweet, child-like voice, "Rayn, my name is Rayn. Pronounced Rain, but spelled R-A-Y-N."
"Unique name," Makarov smiled. " Welcome to Fairy Tail Rayn."

~Sorry, I know it's short. This was more of an intro chapter more then anything. If you were wondering, the picture is what Rayn looked like when she joined the guild~ AJ