Grand Magic Games

"After that, I got so angry that I punched it in the stomach, and that instantly knocked him out." Sting bragged to Rogue and me. Over the past three months that I have been in Sabertooth, this had become the norm. Rogue Sting and I would go on missions together, and when we got back all the girls of the guild would sit in a circle around Sting as he over exaggerated every single little thing. Overall, I've really liked being a part of Sabertooth, I forgot how nice it was to be in a guild. Speaking of guilds, nobody's been able to locate Fairy Tail, but remaining members got a tip from Blue Pegasus about where they might be. As much as I want them to be found, at this point I know just how dangerous it is to get my hopes up.

"Brooke, Sting, Rogue, Master wants to see you." Mel, a water mage, told us. We slowly got up from our table and went up the stairs towards Master's office. When we arrived at the door, we noticed that Rufus, Yukino, and Orga were there as well.

"Good, you are all here," Master said opening his door. He motioned for everybody to enter but stopped when it got to me.

"Wait out here until I am done with them, I want to talk to you privetly." He said, leaving me in the hallway.

After what seemed like forever, the door to Master's office finally opened, a line of mages streaming out. I smiled to Rogue and Sting as they passed, signalling them to go on without me. Once the way was clear, I entered Master's office and shut the door.

"I want you to come with us to the Grand Magic Games." Master said to me as I sat down.

"Why?" I asked, looking up at him."You are going to have Orga, Rufus, Minerva, Rogue, and Sting participate, with Yukino as back up. That's a complete team, there's no room for me anywhere."

"It's just a precaution. Look, the members of Fairy Tail were found not that long ago, and I have a feeling they will participate in the games this year. I just want you to test them out a bit, see where their magic power is at. You don't have a problem with that do you?"

I froze. They found them. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lisanna, everybody? The Grand Magic Games would be the perfect place to see them again, without seeming weird. Since I was technically no longer Rayn, I would have to watch them from a distance, since they don't really know me.

"That's no problem, I would gladly do anything to help my guild." I told Master. He nodded approvingly and gestured towards the door, giving me permission to leave. I walked calmly down the stairs and over to Rogue and Sting. They both looked at me questionably, to which I responded.

"Fairy Tail is back, and I'm our backup plan against them."

Okay, so it's pretty short. I didn't update last week and I just wanted to get something up today. I plan on posting an extra chapter some time this week, so look forward to that. Alrighty, see you in the next chapter!

AJ