Sabertooth

"You know Brooke, if you want to join, you have to actually come inside the building." Sting said, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Oh, sorry, its just that it's been a long time since I've been in a guild, guess I've just forgot the proper etiquette." I chuckled, following Sting and Rogue into the front door of the guild. Right off the bat I could tell this guild was completely different than Fairy Tail, everybody was sitting around circular tables talking quietly, not the running around and yelling that I was used to. What made it all weirder was the fact that nobody looked at me, nobody even moved.

"Master's office is just up stairs, we can take you up there, but he will most likely have us leave so he can talk one-on-one with you." Sting said, leading me up the stairs. At the top of the stairs we turned left and walked down a long highway, coming to a stop in front of a door at the end. Just as Sting was about to knock on the door, it opened and a tall, lean woman with dark hair came out.

"Sting, Rogue, I hope you have been training and not just playing around." The woman said without glancing at them. She continued walking, not even noticing I was there.

"That's Minerva, Master's daughter." Rogue told me.

"Well," Sting said,"in we go." With Sting and Rogue leading the way,we walked through the door and entered a dark room. Ahead of us was a long desk and a tall chair with its back to us.

"Sting, Rogue, what have I told you about bring strays into the guild." The chair said. The man, most likely the master, was facing toward the window, the only source of light in the room.

"We know master, but this one is different, she will bring great things." Rogue said, staring at the back of the chair.

"If you promise to not bring anymore wannabes here, then I will consider it." Sabertooth's master said.

"Of course Master, we promise." Rogue said, turning and walking out the door. Sting gave me a reassuring nod as he followed, closing the door behind him.

"Just so you know, I have absolutely no intentions of letting you into my guild, I merely said that to get them to leave." He said, still facing the window.

'I guess if he has no intention of listening, I will just have to show him. Actions do speak louder than words after all.' I thought to myself. Looking around the room, I noticed the best way to catch his attention was with the one thing he seemed interested in, the window.

I reached my hand out towards the window and snapped my finger. Directly outside the window, a bolt of lightning flashed and collided with the ground. I knew that I had succeeded when the chair quickly turned toward me, a look of interest finally on the Master's face.

"You did that, yes?" he asked me, looking me over.

"Yes." I said.

"Is your magic just limited to lightning, or is it more. Either way, I do sense a strong magical pulse coming from you." He said, standing up and walking towards me.

"I can control every and all elements, even those made by other mages." I told him, standing still.

"What is your name." He asked me, standing directly in front of me.

"Brooke." I said, keeping my ground.

"Well Brooke, I will say, those boys might have been right for once, you really are quite a good find. Although I am not a fan of letting people into my guild without knowing more about them, you are just too good to pass up, so I will make an exception." He said, pulling a stamp and ink pad from a shelf.

"So, where do you want it, and what color?" He asked, holding up the Sabertooth insignia.

"Here." I said, pointing to my right lower stomach, kind of like where Cana's was."And black."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So?" Sting asked me as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Sting, Rogue, say hello to the newest member of Sabertooth."

Hey guys AJ here and I DID IT!!!!! I UPDATED WHEN I SAID I WOULD!!!!!! Anyway I have a super busy week next week so the next chapter might not be up on monday but it will be up. I promise

~AJ