Americas Golden Boy

Natasha's POV

It's been months since the first time I met him. Steve that is. But now, I'm about to meet him again. Fury has called us all together. With us, I mean the avengers. It's a plan he have apparently. To bring the worlds most mightiest heroes together to be stronger. Stupid. And me? What the hell. I'm not a hero. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't have the capacity or the right background.
I've been on this ship for a while. I'm here to greet Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers and to show them around. I got outside and saw Steve talking to Coulson. I walked towards them.
"Captain America, pleasure meeting you again." I said as I looked over at Coulson. "You too Coulson, of course."
He smiled at me and I looked over at Steve again.
"The pleasure is mine." Steve said smiling. I raised my eyebrow. Cute.
"I'll see you inside." Coulson said as he walked into the ship.
"It was quite a buzz around here finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon." I said as we started walking a little.
"What?" Steve said.
"He's a big fan. Has he asked you to sign his Captain America cards?" I asked turning to look at him. "They're vintage, he's very proud." I said smirking.
"No he hasn't." Steve laughed.
"Must be strange for you. To live in an unfamiliar world." I said and he looked at me.
"Well, this is pretty familiar." He said watching the soldiers and agents walking in a line. I nodded.
"Did you get a new mission?" He asked and I didn't understand what he meant.
"What?" I said, looking at him with a confused expression.
"The day I met you. You wanted another mission." He said chuckling. "Was I really that bad to deal with?"
I smirked a little.
"Oh don't worry about that Captain. It's not many people who can say that they were the one who told Americas golden boy that his alarm clock didn't work and he woke up a little to late." I said with a bigger smirk on my face.
"Guess not." He said smiling.
"And there not many people who get the opportunity to beat him to the ground either." I said more seriously as Bruce Banner came towards us. Steve furrowed his eyes at my comment and I laughed inside.
"Dr Banner. Great seeing you again. Under different circumstances that is." I said.
"Same to you, Agent Romanoff." He said.
"Steve Rogers." Steve said, shaking Bruce's hand. "I've heard a lot about you."
"Bruce Banner. Hopefully not too much about the green guy." Bruce said a little nervous.
"I've heard but I don't care about that. I really admire your work." Steve said.
"Same to you." Bruce said and I smirked.
"Wow, when's the wedding?" I joked. "So boys, we better get inside. It's going to be a little hard to breath." I said as they looked at me with wonder. It all disappeared as the ship lifted into the air.