Chopsticks

Natasha's POV

"So how are you feeling about all of this?" Clint said seriously as he sat right next to me. I sighed a little.
"At first I wasn't sure. But you know, I never expected this for myself." I said and he nodded.
"So you're happy with this?" He asked and I sighed with a smile then nodded slightly.
"Yeah." I said with a break of silence. "I.. Um.. I love him." I said and Clint smiled.
"I told you it would happen one day." He said and I smirked.
"Are you really going with an 'I told you so'?" I asked and he chuckled.
"Like you would have said something else." He said and I smiled.
"You know I'm here right?" He asked and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah." I said as I looked down at my belly. "I know."

Steve's POV

I knocked three times and the door opened 30 seconds later. I smiled brightly as I held up the bags in front of my face.
"I brought Chinese food. It's apparently really good." I said and Natasha gave me a small smile. She stood by the door, watching me. She didn't let me inside, I didn't try.
"Are you busy?" I asked with the same smile. She didn't say anything but got closer to me and kissed my lips softly. Her hand was around my neck and I held the bags in mine. She bit my lip a little after the last kiss and I smiled at her as I kissed her back one more time. We got inside her apartment and I put the bags on the table.
"What's this?" I asked as I picked up sort of sticks. She chuckled.
"It's chopsticks." She said and I was still confused.
"And what are they for?" I asked and she bit her lip a little.
"You eat with them." She said with a smirk.
"Really?" I asked and she chuckled.
"Yep."
"Are you fooling me? Why would anyone eat with these things when there's forks?" I asked and Natasha raised her eyebrows and thought for a while.
"Just stop question everything. If you do, you'll end up with too much knowledge and too little information." She said and I nodded confused. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly and she pretended not to notice.
Natasha used chopsticks better than she uses a fork. Natasha laughed at my attempts to use them but after three minutes of suffering, I ended up with a fork in my hand. The Chinese food was surprisingly very good and I think Natasha liked it as much as me.

She sat with her back facing me and I looked over at her. She sat on the sofa with a book in her hands. She had cuddled up on one of the sides and looked really focused.
"What are you reading?" I asked and she looked back at me.
"100 ways to get Captain America in bed." She said with a smirk. I laughed. "It's pretty easy stuff actually." She said and I shock my head.
"You're hilarious." I said and she nodded with a smile.
"I know."
She went back to her book and I stepped closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek then her neck.
"Step one. Just mention the word bed." She said and I smiled.
"Step one. Be the most beautiful woman in the world." I said and she turned around and kissed my lips.
"And beyond." I added and she smirked.
"That's too cheesy." She said and I shock my head.
"It's true." I said and she sighed as her lips pressed against mine again. She kissed me harder and I deepened the kisses. She suddenly stopped and picked up her book again. She sat down comfortably in the couch with a visible smirk on her lips.
"Step two. Deny him it and he'll get mad." She said and I chuckled.
"You're really playing that game?" I asked and she nodded with a smile as she turned page.
"Mhm." She said and I smiled.
"Maybe I'm not up for it either." I said and she smiled.
"That's too bad." She said and I shock my head.
"Naah, not really. I get to do this instead." I said as I grabbed her and lifted her of the couch. She was coughs by surprise and I laid down in the couch and put her next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her tightly to me. I kissed her neck and laid her hand over mine, getting closer to me. I smiled as I felt her hand on mine and I buried my face in her neck.

Natasha's POV

"What the.." I said as I dragged myself quickly out of Steve's arms and ran to the bathroom. I got just in time for the vomit to land in the toilet instead of the floor. Steve came running after me and I waved him away.
"Leave me alone." I said annoyed as I puked another time. He didn't leave but instead held my hair and put his hand on my back.
"Through sickness and health remember?" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows confused.
"We're not married." I said and he didn't answer.
After throwing up three times I stood up, feeling a little dizzy.
"Maybe we should." He said and I looked at him as I held my hand on my forehead.
"What?" I asked. He took my arms and sat me down on the toilet seat.
"You need some water." He said as he walked to the kitchen.
"I'm not drinking any water and I'm never eating Chinese food again." I said as I began brushing my teeth. "It's just morning sickness, it happens now." I shouted to him as I held my hand over my stomach. "And I blame you." I said, looking down at my baby bump. Steve came just in time to see the occasion and I rolled my eyes at his huge smile.
"Don't." I said and he nodded but the smile didn't fade from his face.
"I'm still not drinking that. I'm fine." I said with a convincing voice.
"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.
"It's been going on for like three months now and then. I'm okay. I'm just not used with the whole throwing up part." I said as I shivered. Having a serum I'm your body had advantages, like not being sick. Ever. Steve gave me a tight hug and I tried to keep the toothbrush steady in my mouth not to drop it.
"I'm okay." I said and he smiled a little and walked out of the room. I finished brushing my teeth and looked myself in the mirror.
I'm okay. I thought as I looked at my reflection. I'm more than okay.
I'm good.
I'm great.
I'm happy.

A/N

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the bad updates but I've been busy! I get so happy to see that so many of you want me to update this story and it means a lot. I'll try to do more updates, more often.
Take care of yourselves and the ones you love, bye💕