Paparazzi

Steve's POV

I could barley believe what was happening. This entire thing. Everything. All possible thoughts flew through my mind as I watched Natasha. She stood by the window, only wearing one of my shirts. Her legs were bare and her feet looked cold against the wooden floor. Her hair was put up in a bun, which was very unusual because she almost always had it curled or just hanging down her shoulders. But when she had it up, her entire face was revealed and I sat there and enjoyed her beauty while she enjoyed the view. The baby bump wasn't visible when she stood with her back against me but as soon as she turned around, it peeked out from the shirt. Our child. I was going to have a child with this wonderful, extraordinary woman.
It felt so strange. So strange that it all started with a kiss. I'm starting to see why everyone thinks the kisses are so important. Natasha's eyes finally met mine and I smiled.
"How long have you been here?" She asked surprised.
"About 20 minutes." I said and she raised her eyebrows.
"So you've been silently standing there, watching me for 20 minutes? You must have a lot on your mind soldier." She said as a smirk started to form on her lips.
"Well.." I said as I scratched my head. "You've been silently watching the view for 20 minutes though I have a suspicion it might have been going on for much longer. You must have a lot on your mind agent." I said and she smiled. I walked closer to her and looked out over the streets of New York. I then looked at her face and saw that she was already staring at mine. I smiled.
"How's this one doing?" I asked as I put both of my hands over her stomach.
"That ones doing just great. It's the person carrying it who has to suffer." Natasha said with a tone of annoyance in her voice. I smiled and bent down and gave her brekky a kiss.
"You're doing great." I whispered to the baby and stood up normally.
"Thank you." Natasha said and I smirked.
"Oh sorry, I was talking to the baby." I said and she smiled as she dragged me in for a kiss. Once it ended, Natasha held onto my sleeve and looked me straight in the eyes.
"I need to do something. I'm dying inside this apartment. I'm so bored. You know one mission wouldn't hurt." She whined and I shock my head.
"We both know that missions are to risky. Anything could happen." I said and she sighed.
"Fine but we need to do something." She said and I smiled.
"We can go to the movies?" I suggested and Natasha laughed.
"Yeah because that's something I haven't done a lot these past days." She said referring to all movies we've been watching, which were a lot.
"Fine." I said as I drew my hand through my hair and thought about it.
"Let's just go for a walk. I could use some air." She said and I smiled.
"Sounds good."

Natasha's POV

As soon as we stepped outside, Steve took my hand. It was an unusual feeling, showing everyone. Just the fact that I held his hand was still something that was hard to process. We walked for a while on the streets of New York. We walked past stores and did a little window shopping. After a while I had the feeling someone was watching us and I turned around now and then and looked out over the crowd of New York City people. I noticed some paparazzi's a few meters away and dragged Steve in the arm to get him to notice.
"This if interesting. They have always been to scared of photograph me." I said and Steve smiled at me.
"Are you scared you're turning soft?" He asked with a smirk and I laughed.
"More like having a baby with a softie." I said and he smiled. Since there was nothing we could do about the paparazzi's I gave them a death stare, making some of them go away but many of them followed us around.
"OMG! I'm sorry to disturb but can I take a picture?" A young teenage girl said as she and two of her friends came up to us. Steve smiled.
"Sure." He said as he took a picture with the girls who obviously adored him. Suddenly a little boy stood right in front of me.
"Why are you fat?" He asked with a tiny voice and Steve laughed.
"I'm sorry Black Widow, it's my little brother." One if the girls said and I couldn't help but smirk a little.
"He better watch his mouth or I'll give him a widow bite." I said with a serious voice, making the sister tense. I bent down to the same length as the boy and smiled at him.
"I'm only fat because I have a baby here inside." I said pointing at my stomach. The boy nodded and put a finger on my belly. I smiled brightly.
"In there?" He asked and I nodded. "Wow." He said with a smile. I stood up and was greeted by surprising faces from the girls.
"What?" I asked and then looked at Steve who smiled as well.
"I think they just realised you're kind of a softie." He said with a chuckle.
"You mean that they realised I actually have a heart?" I said with a surprised voice. "Well it makes since." I said with a smile and the girls stood there confused.
"It was nice to meet you." Steve said as he took my hand and we began walking again only to be stopped by a paparazzi.
"Captain America! Black Widow! Smile for the camera. We're doing a documentary." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Really?" I said with a annoyed voice. "About what?" I asked and he smiled.
"About you two miss." He said and Steve smiled at his polite language. I rolled my eyes.
"So what are you doing?" He asked and I sighed.
"We're walking." I said and Steve chuckled.
"We're just strolling around the streets, doing some window shopping. Getting some air." Steve said and I laughed a bit.
"Is the baby rumours true?" He asked and Steve smiled.
"I thought that was obvious." I mumbled as I looked down at my belly.
"Well yes." Steve said.
"How long have you two been an item?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry. But we're going to take a walk." Steve said as he squeezed my hand a little and I smiled. I gave him and quick kiss not bothering if I'll see it in a magazine next day. We kept walking around New York, hand in hand, not caring about anything but each other.