The table

Steve's POV

"What?" Natasha said loud on the phone. Clint was on the other end.
I sat too far away to hear his voice but I concentrated on what Natasha said.
"Is he okey?" She said and went quiet for a while.
"Four days? But we want to help." Quiet.
"You don't know that. There must be something we can do from here!"
Quiet.
"Fine. Two days. But we'll be there to fight."
Quiet.
"Yeah, call me later. Bye. And Cooper wanted Thor to sign something for him. Yeah bye." She said as she hung up. She turned around and went into the kitchen were I sat. She was wearing a yellow summer dress that made her red hair shine. She put a hand on her waist and looked at me.
"We're laying low for two days. Clint's been talking to Fury and explained. Tony's been shot but he's okey. They're trying to figure out who's SHIELD and who's not. He'll pick us up in two days." She said and sat down tiredly by the table.
"More trouble?" Laura said as she stepped into the room.
"Naah, more like a troubled way to solve the problem." I said and Natasha smirked.
"Yeah that's one way to put it." She said and I looked at her with a smile. She stared back.
"Well, I have to take the kids to school. Not everyone has the life of an avenger." Laura said with a smile.
"I promise, if I could, I would trade my job for school." Natasha said.
"No school sucked." I said and Natasha looked at me.
"I'm sorry. I heard you got bullied." Natasha said with a soft voice.
Laura rolled her eyes and I looked at her suspiciously.
"Yeah." I said to Natasha and nodded. "It wasn't fun."
"Steve, she's messing with you. If she went to school, she would probably be the bully." Laura said with a laugh as she packed the kids lunch.
I looked back at Natasha who smirked.
"I wouldn't call myself a bully." Natasha said.
"No just a little rude." I said and she smiled. "And flirtatious." I said and Natasha looked at me seriously. "And scared." I said and she kicked my leg under the table. Laura looked at us suspiciously but Lila came running and she forgot about it. Cooper came walking behind her.
"Mom, we gotta go or we'll be late." Cooper said and Laura gave them their bags.
"Bye auntie Nat and Steve." Lila said with a smile and a wave.
"Bye." I said with a smile.
Natasha turned around to be able to look at them.
"Bye Lila. Bye Cooper. Be careful with the ladies right?" Natasha said and Cooper blushed.
"I promise Natasha." He said.
"Good. Don't let anyone who doesn't deserve you get you. Understand?" Natasha said.
"Yes I understand." He said clearly.
"That's my little man. Bye Cooper." Natasha said and smiled at him.
"Bye." He said and ran outside to hide his smile.
I looked at Natasha.
"You really enjoy that. Poor kid." I said and Natasha smirked.
"I can't help it. He reminds me so much of Clint. It's hilarious." She said with an even bigger smirk.
"He really think he has a chance with you. You're going to break his heart." I said and Natasha looked at me seriously.
"I would never. I'll wait for him." She joked and I laughed.
"Good luck with that. You'll have to wait for a while." I said and she smiled.
"Well, maybe some people are worth the wait." She said and I nodded.
"Some people sure are." I said.
She took a deep breath and laid back on the chair.
"Since Clint keeps us from work, we have basically nothing to do today." She said tiredly and I smiled.
"I guess not." I said.
We both sat quiet for a few minutes. It wasn't weird in the beginning. But after a few minutes I realised that we hadn't stopped staring at each other and Natasha looked away at the same time I did.
"Well, I'll take a walk." She mumbled.
"I'll go to.." I began as we both stood up and began walking out of the room. We both stood in the way of each other and as Natasha was about to take another step, I stopped her. I took her arm and kissed her lips. After the quick kiss she thought about going away but it didn't take long until she kissed me back. She put her arms around my neck and pressed me to the wall hard. I wrapped my hand around her body and pressed her closer. The kisses became more intense and passionate. I took of my shirt and Natasha's hand went over my chest.
"The line." She mumbled between the kisses.
"Screw the damn line." I said as I zipped down her dress and she smiled. She kissed me harder and my hands went over her skin. Her dress fell to the ground and I looked at her beautiful body. She dragged me from the wall and tried to unbuckle my belt. I dragged away the table cloth and a glass fell to the floor. I wrapped my hand around Natasha and put her on the table as she pressed me closer onto her. I kissed her neck and her hands were all over my back.
"More." She whispered in a moan and I went back to kissing her. I bit her lips and she opened her bra. She took my hand and put it on her boob. She knew I was to respectful to do it myself. I kissed her neck and kissed her down the chest to the stomach. I touched her curves gently with my hands and drew my fingers slowly over a scar on her stomach. I kissed it carefully and she sat up on the table and took my head in her hands. She kissed me hard and laid back on the table as she dragged me with her. She troubled with her panties and I helped her drag them of as I ripped of my underwear as well. I breathed heavily between the kisses and felt the urge to have her even closer. She pressed me down and I went inside her. She joined me in a moan and I went down a little harder. I was careful not to hurt her but she wrapped her legs around me and pressed me closer. I went in deeper and kissed her neck.
"Steve!" She moaned and I looked at her.
"Are you okey?" I asked worryingly as she smirked but had an annoyed look.
"Don't. Stop." She said between the kisses and I went harder on her, making her moan again. I went inside faster and I could feel a rush through my body and I moaned loud in pleasure. Natasha almost shouted in a moan as the rush left a wonderful feeling in my body. I could feel sweat on my back and I went out of Natasha and laid down beside her on the table. We both breathed heavily, our chests were moving up and down in a joined rhythm.
"We should have done this earlier." She said between her breaths.
"Well, I've always wanted you. But not just like this." I said and she looked at me shortly before her lips were on mine again.