All I Could Do Was Cry (Tyga Love Story)

Wat up doe, Im Sabryna. And its pronounced SAH-BREE-NA , not SAH-BRY-NAA. Alot of people make that mistake with my name because they think im a crackbaby. Some people think of me as the girl from that movie that always be like BYYYYYYRRROOOONNNNN.........But I say No, No , No. I am not that ghetto, I may have ghetto moments but I surely do not have a baby daddy at all, and if i did - I wouldnt stalk him for child support.

See back in the day, around 2009, I met this guy name Marcus and he was the love of my life. We did everything together. We went bowling, he taught me how to swim, and bought me a-lot of stuff considering he had the do-re-mi for it. He was rich because he worked at the Chrysler Plant and had my dream car, a blue dodge dart SRT. He was more man than I ever wanted, it was too good to be true. Until August 6, 2012.

I was hanging out with my girls at the mall and I saw Marcus. My friend Jayla said 'Yo, aint that yo man" , I was like "Yeah girl, thats my boo- but im not gonna up to him since this is our seperate time out." So we walked in the F.Y.E store, but I was still keeping a close eye on Marcus just to see what he was doing.

Then a girl had approached him, but i thought maybe thats a co-worker or a cousin, But then the unthinkable happened. He kissed her and they were walking hand in hand. So I speed walked over there and got ghetto. I turned him around and yelled "Marcus, who this woman?" and the girl had the nerve to say "No boo, who you?" then i turned and said "Was I talking to You, I dont think so , so get your dollar store press-on nails off of me, and keep walkin Mrs.Bunyons." Then she got mad and said "I dont think you got the memo, when you talk to my fiancee you talk to me."

My heart dropped and I pushed him and started crying and turned around and said "How could you?" After that the girls dropped me off home and once i got in the door I collapsed on the floor crying because I gave him my all but he let me down.

Then exactly one month after so September 6,2012, this was what went down

' I heard church bells ringing - I heard, a choir singing - I saw my love walk down the aisle - On her finger, he placed a ring - Oh, I saw them - Holding Hands, She was standing there with my man - I heard them promise till death do us part - Each word was a pain to my heart - Ohh, All I could do , All I could do was Cry - Ohh, All I could was Cry - I was losing the man that I loved and all I could do was cry - And now, the wedding is over - The rice, rice has been thrown over  their heads - For them life has just begun, but mine was end - Ending'

Let Me know how that part was and please leave comments, because personally I think that was the best part i have ever done. And if i neglect and not do the next part its because im a Freshman in High School So im probably busy and stuff, and FMOT @ItsParis__ and FMOI @_bluelipgloss_