187

Its the one special day of my life. I wake up at exactly 7:00 in the morning with a smile on my face. I run in the bathroom, brush my teeth, then look in the mirror amd say "Im dope" and then hop in the shower. It takes my 20 minutes because I wanna be extra clean and I had to wash my hair. When I get out the shower, I put a big shirt on then start on my hair. I flat ironed it and curled it at the ends, I looked like a normal, darker version of Kim Kardashian with that hairstyle though.

By the time im done with that its 10:13 I run downstairs I fix myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes, and hop on the couch and watch Spongebob like im a little kid. By the time im finished with my Cereal and my Spongebob it 4:50. So I hurry up and get my clothes on because I know Jerzee likes to be fashionably early with stuff like this.

By the time im done getting dressed their already here. I grab my phone and keys and walk out the door. I wave to the girls then hop in the car. They all look at me like im crazy or something. Then I say "What are yall looking at me for?" They all say simatanesly "You got out of your slump, We love You!" Then I smile and hug all of them because they are so sweet.

By the time we get to the Fox Theater its exactly 6:00 and im like Wow. We're like the tenth ones here since the concert dont start untiil 10:00. So we all sit in the car, and then Jerzee slow self said, "Does anyone of yall girls/and or women want to play my totally super fun game?" We all just groan, knowing that this game is either going to get out our deepest darkest secrets, or humilate us and lose cool points.

Jerzee explains the game, "Ok, well this game is questions & answers, where you ask a person a hard and reaveling question, and they have to give you the straight foward truthful answer." We all nodded and Brooklyn looked at me because I know she was about to ask me the most hardest question of my life. She said, "I have a question Ms.Sabryna." I looked at her with a malicious look and said, "Bring it on." She look at me deep in my eyes and said, "Why didnt you kill Marcus for doing you like he did?"

I looked up feeling relieved that the question wasnt as die hard as I thought it was going to be, but still dangerously close. I look around and say, "OMG! look its 9:45, Wow time sure does fly when your having fun anyway, we should really get out and get to that door before them other ones get there before us." Brooklyn gives me an evil look and gets out the car.

By pushing our ways up to the front, we were the first ones in line. So we show the bouncer our tickets and go inside. We make our way up to the front of the theatre and stand there. We were so excited, we had to wait about 45 minutes for everyone to make their way in. Then the theatre goes completly dark and the instrustmental of 187 (dope) starts playing so we start doing our head nods and jamming, when Tyga hops out on stage and starts rapping. By the time he gets to the chorus, he stops and stares at me and motion his finger for me to come on stage.

I look around to make sure that he wasnt pointing at noone else, so I wouldnt be looking stupid when I get up on stage. When I get on stage, I see his back-up dancers, and to my surprise Honey Cocaine is one of them I only thought she rapped but it turns out she a double threat. I start doing what the other dancers were doing because it was fairly easy considering that I already dance to every single one of his songs. After that, he rapped every song off of Hotel California, freestyled a little bit, then rapped Rack City. After the concert was over I got to go backstage , I didnt know what to do nor did I know what was going on so I just sat on a chair and waited for instructions.

Then next thing I know I see my girls towards me and  give me a big hug. They all said they were proud of me. Then Tyga comes over to us and he said, "Whats Up, Lil Mama look you were great on stage, and I can spot a good dancer when I see one, You can call me Michael, and what can I call you?" I paused for about 10 seconds smiled and said, "Thank You Michael, Im Sabryna and these are my friends, Jayla, Jerzee, and Brooklyn." He smiled and nodded his head at them then grabbed my hand and escorted me to the stage where it was nobody around.

He looked at me and said, "Sabryna I know you just met me and you dont know me like that but I was just wondering would you like to go on tour with me and the crew?" My mouth flew straight open and I yelled out "Yes! Michael, Yes!" Then I hugged him, and he hugged me back and started laughing.