The truth comes out

** The POV ARE GOING TO SWITH BACK AND FORTH SO A HEADS UP!!! ENJOY!!

Sabryna's POV

Its Thursday morning and im just now waking up and its 1:00 p.m. I get out of the bunk, and go into bathroom to brush my teeth, do my hair, etc. When I get out the bathroom, I notice something is weird. Like the bus is empty. I look at everybodys bunk and its empty. I go to the bus driver and asked, " Yo, my mans where everybody go?" He points to an outlet and I say "Dang". Then I get out and go inside.

Michael's POV

Early in the morning, Mack , thats my nickname for the bus driver, stopped off at an outlet around 7:00 a.m. Everyone got ready and got off the bus, except for Sabryna. She was sleeping so cute and peacefully, I didnt want to disturb her. So I let her be.

When we get off the bus me and Kev head straight to True Religion. We pick out almost everything and head to the cashier. While were in line, I feel an urge to confess to Kev. I say

" Yo, Kev can I talk to you bout somethin?"

" Yeah, Fasho mane anything."

" Well, you know that new back-up dancer - Sabryna?"

" Yeah, that girl showll can dance her ass off, Real Talk!"

" Well, I think im in love with her."

"What! Naw mane you dont think about love you know about it."

" Then I know Im im love with Sabryna. I mean ever since I watched her dance like Janet Jackson, and act like an angel, she just been on my mind."

" Damn bro, You must got it bad. I havent seen you this sprung since you was with Chyna."

Right after he said that. I started looking around and saw Sabryna coming in the door. I thought to myself, " Now is the right time. " So I walked over to her and made conversation.

" Bree, you finally woke up. " I said.

" Yeah, I mustve been either tired, or lazy." she giggled.

" Bree I love you."

When I said it I looked directly in her beautiful brown eyes. She seemed shocked and speechless. But, I was still going to wait on her reply.

Sabryna's POV

I got off the bus and walked in the true religion store. I saw Kevin and Michael in there. Michael was looking at me like he wanted to tell me something then he walks over to me and strikes up a conversation.

I wasnt really in the talking mood because I was trying to find myself some jeans so I just answered his questions as they came.

Then he told me the unthinkable.

He said HE LOVED ME.

What do I do??