Upz And Downz

| Sabrynas POV |

Its the first official live concert I will be dancing on stage. It was actualy really exciting because I never thought I could dance, but obviousy to Michael I can.

When we got to the venu we had to do a dress rehersal to make sure err'thang was on point. I had been attracted to a rack of clothes that had Black Crop tops that said "Last Kings" On them, with some leggings where one leg and one was black, and white T-Raws.

When I got dressed; I had to go to hair and makeup. The lady straightned my hair to where it looked like Aaliyahs. I was lookin Tight as'f, and I had my special bully-button ring on. It was finna be on and poppin.

I walk around and find Michaels dressing room. I walk in and find him on the phone : " What are you talking about.......Chyna I dont like you nomo ......... Kick Rocks and find yo real hair bxtch." Michael saw me standing in the door and looked shocked, " Oh, Bree you heard that shxt?"

" Every word Mike, but I know how exes can be."

" How you know she was my ex."

" I can tell, its a basic insticnt. Just call me Bree Bree tha love doctor." I said raising my eyebrow.

" How Bout I just call you mine?" He said pulling me into his lap.

He tapped my butt, so I just sat on the couch and he walked over to a table and grabbed a " Last Kings" beanie and wanted me to put it on. It looked so Pretty on me.

" A " Last King" beanie, for my " Last Queen" Bree."

I smiled and kissed him. Then the stage supervisor said, "10 til rehersal!!!". So I walked out in a good axx mood.

************

• Tygas POV •

After the concert was over, I took Bree hand and walked her to the tour bus. She looked pretty tired since she had sweat all over her chest and face but never took the beanie off.

Later that night, we went to the club to celebrate being in the ATL. Honey instantly took Bree hand and led her to the dance floor, Since " We Still in this Bxtch" blared thru the speakers.

Meanwhile, Me nd the crew was gettin high and drunk, and havin hxes dance on us. When A chick started grindin down on me I started smiling and Bree came over to me and thru the beanie at me and said " Nxgga U really gone do some bogus shxt like this to me with this handsome axx hxe, ok I see where I stand, Find yoself another Last Queen."

WAS DAT GUD!!!! MAKE SURE YALL VOTE && LEAVE CTOMMENTS THANK YOU !!! FMOI @ _BLUELIPGLOSS_ THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU SMOOCHIES XOXO ~ BLU THUGG

BTW: PRAY FOR RAZ B OF B2K HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL ON A VENTILATER GOIN IN && OUT OF CONCIOUSNESS && PRAY FOR CHRIS && ROC ROYAL CUZ THAT BABY JUST NEED PRAYER BUT LOVE U ROC!!!!!♥