The Aftermath

| Sabryna's POV |

After Michael told me he loved me, I was in a total state of shock. Should I tell him I love him too.....Aww, What the Hell.

" Michael, I love you too." I said nervously.

" Bree, I dont want you to be sayin that just in reaponse to what I said. I want it to come from your heart. Because I meant what I said to You. One glance was all it took to see your true beauty, ma. The way you blush everytime I get near you, the way you make that annoying sound that I love when you eat, the way your lips poke out when your iphone freezes up and you get frustrated, the way I fell in love with you without even having to talk to you." Michael said while looking me in my eyes.

A tear fell down my eye and he kissed my lips passionately.

" Michael, I really love you , ever since you kissed me in the back I started having real feelings. And I cant get enough of it."

• Michael's POV •

I guess me and Sabryna are an item. I was happy than mufxcka. I found somebody I can relate to and depend. She wasnt only my girlfriend she was my best friend.

Before we did a concert in New York, we had to go to a studio in Albany to rehearse. When we got there Bree was extremely happy about the dance uniforms they work.

It was a Black Sports Bra and long black leggings with green glow J's. My baby was lookin good cuz her curves was poppin and her bellyring was shakin everytime she had to bodyroll/hiproll.

Afterwards, bae didnt wanna take off her outfit because she said she felt like Janet Jackson.

I never knew LOVE AGAIN would be this incredible.