Sorry -__-

| Sabryna POV |

After I saw Michael doin what he was doing I ran out of the club. I ran into the tour bus and just sat on my bed thinking how could be so stupid??? I havent even known him for a month and he already treating me like a piece of shxt.

I aint cry tho. I aint that girl thats gone sit around with her head hanging down. Im just gone get time to myself. I mustve spoke too soon cuz sure enough here come Michael Raggedy axx.

" Baby Im Sorry." He said while drunk.

" No, Tyga it aint no muhfxckin room for sorry, Actions speak louder than words and With the way you actin, I oughta be half deaf." I said whilet Crying.

" What you mean? You act like I was finna take her to the backroom, we was just dancing! You need to calm da fxck down cuz aint nobody got time for that. Bree, I love You and you know aint nobody gone take that feeling away."

" How do I know you aint lying?? Every rapper only wants that sexual healing."

" Bree I admit when I first saw you, I was just gone hit it and quit it. But then I saw your true beauty and it was undeninable. You didnt care what people said about you. You still did what you did. Your opinionated, stubborn, loud, and sometimes annoying, but I love it. And to be honest Im afraid of someone taking you from me." He said looking straight into my eyes.

" Noone is going to take me away from you, I love you and nothing nor noone can come in between that connection." I said with a stray tear falling down my eyes.

He kissed my forehead and laid down on the couch, together.

• Michael POV •

I woke up in the morning with a bad headache. I remembered all the things I said last night. All of it was true. Thats how I feel about her, I havent even known her for a full 6 months yet and she already got me sprung, And thats nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get the kid sprung. But she special.

I was staring at her laying on my chest. She was perfect. Her beautiful hazel eyes, To her flawlwss skintone, and her beautifull curly hair. Not even 10 seconds had past by when she told me, " Its not nice to stare." With her eyes closed.

I immediatly had to go and throw up in the bathroom. Thank goodness Honey Married to the mirror axx wasnt in there. Bree got up, and handed me some Tylenol and water.

" Damn Im that ugly." She said laughing.

"Nah, ma I just-"

" Yeah, I know its a hangover."

" Thanks Bae."

" No problem." She said with a wink.

" Well, Bree the tour is over and we are going to LA." I said sitting on the toilet pulling her on my lap.

" I know, I gotta get me a place."

" You can stay with me."

---------------------------------------------------

Well I know its been forever and a day since I updated but I did now and I may update again today IDK. But I got anotha story on da way Cop Dat called Love More ( Chris Brown Story) . But vote and comnent and do what it do. Love Yall, BreezyGang BreezyMafia nd Team Breezy forever nd always.

FMOI;; @ _bluelipgloss_

FMOT;;@ ItzParis__

^^ You Can Do It!!!!! Im done SMOOCHIES!!!!! .XO.