To Be or Not to be Miserable

Well That situation was over 6 months ago and im changed, a little bit. Well at least I still have a job, car, and roof over my head. Im 19 and living like this. Most 19 Year olds are in college but I dropped out. And I went for free since im Indian, Straight up. But I went for about 3 months after I graduated because I wanted to be a RN (registered Nurse). But after that, I was no this is not for me. Instead I realized that I want to be a cosmotologist, so I went to cosmotology school, and opened up my own shop called Crazee In Love with HAIR!! I know the name is kind of stupid but I was thinking about a Beyonce song when I came up with it, so dont judge me.

Im still in a slump after what Marcus did to me though. I cant date, and all I do is eat chocolate. But I have gained nothing ever since 2012 so I dont know whats wrong with me body these days. One of my friends, Jerzee, came over to see how I was doing. She was happy for some weird reason. She was like " OMG!! Your out of your deep depression. Your watching Maury again Girl, CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I stared at her for the longest just to try and find out what was going on in that brain of hers but its probably empty so I said whatever.

Then she stood in front of the Tv with a stupid smile on her face and after 1 minute I started to get irritated and said "Can I help you?" she reached in her pocket and pulled out 4 tickets and gave 1 to me. I said "What is this?" then I read, 'Tyga Last King World Tour' July 11 at the Fox Theatre Front Row Seat A1'

When I read that I literally went Crazy. I mean Tyga is my favorite person in the world, next to Trey Burke. But on the outside, I was just looking depressed and non-excited. Then Jerzee said "Alright Girl, contain your excitement I know how you are about Tyga, Gosh" Then she walked out and said "I gotta deliver the other tickets to Jayla and Brooklyn, so I'll be by to pick you up around 6, because you know we got to get there early before the hoodrats do, Okay." So I nodded at her and he smacked her lips and left.

When she left I dont know what happened to me. It was just I let out a big scream. I never thought I could scream that loud before. I guess it was just so much excitement since I havent been happy in over 6 months. So what I did was go upstairs in my room and look in my closet, and right when I pulled all the clothes on seperate sides. I found the perfect thing to wear.

It was a blue varsity jacket, with blue and leggings with studs on the sides, and a shirt that says 187 on it. Plus I was gonna wear my black heel boots to pull it altogether. I was so excited, im finally going to see Tyga in person, I've been lookin at MTV and saying one day I will have a chance to meet him, and that day has come.