11 more to go......

Well, As you read in the last part I have admitted that I am in love with Michael. And as most of you know in the 12 step progran the first step is to admit you have a problem; Which I have already completed. The only problem is that I dont know what the other 11 steps are, but I guess ill figure them out as I go. Experience is the best teacher.

I get up from the bunk and go in the main area or "entertainment room". Where Michael and Kevin are playing to 2k so competitevely and Honey is just sitting there watching them and laughing. I sit down next to her trying to decide whether I should tell her how I feel about Michael so that if she can know wassup, or keep it to herself and let her like Michael. Plan A it is....But before I can tell her she already starts striking up a conversation with me.

"Hey Sabryna, can I talk to you in the back real quick?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure", I say hesistantly.

" Sabryna, I love you so much. It feels so good to have another girl on the bus, because I was sick of being the only girl." She says with a relief.

" No problem, im glad to be on the tour with yall but can I tell you a deep secret." I say with a smirk.

" FaSho." She say looking interested.

" Im in love with Michael." I say excited.

" Awww, im glad for u , because see I like girls and if someone hadnt come along and cared for all this testorone then things would get wild." she said laughing and walking away.

It felt so good to telling her and letting it out. So I took a deep breath and went to sit by Honey knowing that this is the new Savage Sabryna.

** Tell me what u think in the comments Luvs nd FMOI @_bluelipgloss_ ..... Thanks XOXO