Stressing n' Pressing

Sabryna

"It's Sabryna bitches!!" I said looking at myself in the mirror. My ego done got on Kanye level now. And Rich Homie Quan song called walk thru or the man whatever tf that shit is called. I don't fw him not way. He went with my friend Jersey right..totally broke her heart and had a baby by her ex - best friend. Told her not to Trust that bitch. But again, ain't nothing to cut that bitch off! But that's none of my business.

I went to the doctor to see if I was pregnant, and I am. I am 3 weeks pregnant. Me and Michael decided we don't want to know the sex of the baby yet so we can be surprised.

Lately that Salyna girl has been on my mind tho. I remember before my Mom left and walked out of me and my pops life, I remember her uttering the words "I'M pregnant nigga " . And I was around 11- ish then. And that girl looks really young , so that should be right. I really want to get close to her but I don't know how to contact her and my mother might not let us..I feel like a Kardashian right now tho..oddly.

MICHAEL

I been really thinking about What Bree told me about that Leena girl being her sister. Now that I think about it they did kind of look alike, by their head and nose and their eyes are the exact same way. But that's none of my business.