Ahead...

Sabryna

10 months later.....

Me and Michael are doin just fine. He didnt put a ring on it,yet. But I hope he do soon tho. Michael signed me to his record label, Last Kings, and I was so excited. I didnt think I could sing until I started singing "Dope" and yes I sing rap songs. Michael heard me and told me to get in his studio. I did some background on his song, and Im slowly but surely becoming a rising star.

And did I mention, I might be pregnant. Yes, but let me add MIGHT i aint sure, but I dont know if I want a baby when my career is just now getting started. Im only 20, so it would be kinda weird to have a baby.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, preparing to go to the mall with Michael when my phone started ringing. I picked it up without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hey, baby, why dont you come and play with the majors." It sounded like a man over the phone.

"Who is this", I said irritated.

"Baby, its your first." They said laughing.

"Who the fu- Marcus?"

"How you been, baby?"

"How in the fuck did u get my num- You know what I dont even wanna know. All I know is u bet not call my phone again or we gone have some real problems." I said hanging up in his face. After I calmed myself down I texted Michael to see if he was on his way to pick me up from the recording studio.

Me: Meeky, are u comin??

LOML♥Meeky: Yeah, bae. Be walking out cuz im bouta pull up.

Me:Kk.

I walked out the house and to my surprise he brought out the all white porsche. Which is usually only brought out for special occasions. Good thing I wore dressy Casual. Cuz I know he taking me somewhere nice.

_________________________________________________________

SORRY ITS BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I UPLOADED BUT I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD MORE OFTEN I JUST GOT A LOT OF STUFF TO DO AND HANDLE... FMOI@AMOURPVRIS ND FMOT@ITZPARIS__