28. Opening Up

It's a quarter to eleven and Saturday morning. Harry was right about me regretting drinking so much because this hangover is definitely taking its toll on me.

I look to the left of me to find Harry still asleep. I can't help but stare at the man who looks so much younger than he actually is with his curls pushed onto his forehead and eyes peacefully closed.

"Like what you see, Ella?" He says with his eyes still closed. I quickly look away and then back to him to see his eyes now open and his lips turning up into a smug grin.

"How did you know?"

"I know everything." He leans forward and presses a kiss to my forehead. "What do you want for breakfast? I'm ducking out to go buy a green juice."

"Green juice?"

"It's apart of my diet for training. It has all my vitamins in it." He stands up and he still has just his Calvin Kleins on. It's hard to look away when there is such a beauty infront of me. He smiles at me and dimples form on his two cheeks. I love when he smiles with teeth and his eyes slightly shut due to him smiling so hard. Just this look alone makes me want to tell him everything that he's ever wanted to know. I know so much about his past, but never had the courage to tell him about mine.

"Harry." I catch his attention as he slips on his shirt and jeans. "Never mind."

"Tell me." He walks over to me and I sit up. He sits on the edge of the bed next to me and wraps his arms around me, kissing my temple. "You can tell me anything El."

"I know." I snuggle into him. "Which is why I am ready to tell you everything. I'm ready to tell you why I am the way I am with trust issues, against swearing and violence and why I am so afraid of falling for someone."

"Are you sure you're ready? I don't want to pressure you into anything."

"I'm ready." I untangle his arms from around me and turn my body so that I am facing him. His green eyes stare into my hazel ones and just the look alone melts my heart. How is he so beautiful?

"I was sixteen and he was twenty. I dropped out of school and was a lonely girl. My life was turned upside down until him. He made me feel happiness again, he gave me a life. I was living in a foster home with drunks. They didn't care for me so I escaped them. I moved in with him and he let me live with him. After six months I fell helplessly in love with him. He made me so happy Harry and he was my world. I loved him so much I gave myself to him. He made me feel so good and he was so caring and gentle."

"I would cook for him and clean his house and care for his necessitates and he would give me love, shelter and food. We had dated for a year and a half and I honestly thought he was the guy I was going to marry. Then his mother died and he was heart broken. I cut all ties with the limited friends I had, which were mostly guys because he told me life was better just him and I."

"I was so stupid that I did as he said and cut off ties with everyone. I did as he said because he no longer had anyone but me in his life and I wanted it to be just him and I. What I didn't realise was how much of a drunk and drug addict he was. He was constantly drunk and high on drugs and I had to deal with him. It started off with mental abuse and he would say that I am nothing without him and how I should be grateful for him because of how he took me in when no one wanted me."