39. What Plan?

I wake up the following morning to find an empty spot next to me. Harry should be doing nothing but resting his body, so I am hoping that he is doing that out on the lounge but knowing Harry, that is highly unlikely.

I get up and tie my tangled hair into a messy bun, throwing on my black satin night gown and walking towards the lounge room in Harry's apartment. Wearing my dark bedding attire I feel as if I blend in with the walls seeing that this place is furnished in majority black.

"Hey, what are you doing up on your feet?" I walk over to Harry who is in the kitchen and wrap my arms around his waist, careful not to hit the bruised parts of his skin.

"Using the legs God gave me." He says sarcastically and I can imagine him smirking even though his back is to me. "I'm just kidding. I am making us breakfast."

"Thank you for the offer, but you go sit down and I will continue frying these eggs."

"Ella, you are treating me like I'm an imvillid. I am quite capable of frying eggs." He chuckles and I sigh in response, giving in as I know he won't listen to me. "I got a text from David."

"And?" I ask, wanting to know what the hell he wants from Harry now. I hoist myself up so that I am sitting on the table a metre or so away from the stove and watch Harry continue cooking breakfast.

"He said he is coming over soon."

"What else did he say?"

"That's all." He looks up at me, studying my facial expression before looking back at the eggs. "I called Gemma and she said she will take you shopping or something whilst he is here."

"Why can't I be here?"

"It's not safe. I don't want you around him."

"Harry, this is ridiculous. I am your girlfriend he cannot control who you fall in love with."

"But he will try." He says simply as if he is unfazed by it all. Harry serves up the eggs onto two plates along with some green stuff which I am guessing is coriander and sprinkles herbs over that.

"When is he coming?" I ask him and he hands me my plate. "Thank you."

Harry ignores my question and holds his free hand out to me. "You coming?"

"Where?"

"Breakfast in bed, duh." He rolls his beautiful green eyes at me and I jump off the table, taking his hand and following him into his bedroom.

*

Harry and I have been lounging around in his room on his bed for a few hours now. We were watching old reruns of Jurassic park. I was bored most of the time, but Harry seemed to love the film.

"You should get ready now, Gemma will be here soon." He kisses the top of my head. I am laying on his chest, cuddling into his right arm as his left is on top of my stomach, holding me to him. His body heat is so warm and I wish I could stay like this all day, but of course that isn't possible because David is coming round.

I ignore Harry and just hold his arm tighter, not wanting to move from this position. "Come on El I'm serious." He tries to take my hands off of his arm, but I am holding on too tight. "Do you really want me to pry you off myself?" He asks and I still don't respond and a grin makes its way onto my face. "I can see you smiling, I know you can hear me." He laughs and my smile grows due to the sound that is like music to my ears. He sighs in defeat when I don't move an inch and I then feel his left arm make its way back to my stomach, but this time his hand digs into my sides and he begins tickling me.

"Harry s-stop" I try to say, but I can't help it as my laughter takes over. "Ple-please Harry." I beg of him, but he only continues to deepen his hands into my sides. As my hands try to take his away from my stomach, he uses it to his advantage as he begins tickling me with both of his hands.