37. Fight

I am so sick of David. He told Harry at the last minute last night on Christmas that he had a fight tonight. Harry has skipped some training the last couple of days as it was Christmas and he seen his sister. Of course David was unhappy about it and I could hear him yelling through the phone at Harry. I asked Harry what it was all about as he walked out of the room after I heard David mention my name. When I asked Harry what he said he just shook his head and told me it was nothing. Of course it wasn't nothing because Harry hasn't been the same with me since.

"I still think you shouldn't come. You hate the violence and technically I don't enjoy you watch me knocking out people until they are unconscious." Harry says as he is getting changed into his black skins and adidas jumper, the same outfit he always puts on when he goes to the boxing ring. That is until he changes into his fight outfit which only consists of shorts and gloves.

"I am coming Harry. I don't care what David said to you. Besides, your sister, Luke and Lottie will be there and I won't be coming backstage so how will David see me?"

"Because he has eyes everywhere." He crouches down on the ground to tie up his shoes. He looks up at me with worry in his eyes. "But if you want to come so badly then come, but please wear a hat or something so he can't see you."

"I hate the control he has over you Harry."

"And what, do you think I don't hate it? You haven't seen the worst of it Ella." He spits.

"Don't talk to me like that."

"I can't help it he aggravates me."

"And you have no reason to take it out on me." I stand up for myself. Harry has taken it out on me before and I'm not going to stand for it any longer. He just can't think it's okay to yell at me then everything after that to be sweet and rosy.

"You just want everything to be about you. It is always about you Elouise. Ever since the day you met me you wanted me to change." His face is turning red from anger and he begins walking towards me. Every step he takes forward, I take one back. "This is my life alright and I wish I could do something about it but I can't. You knew I wasn't like every normal guy when you met me but yet you pushed me and pushed me into being in a relationship with you. And now that we are in a relationship you think you can tell me what I can and can't do. I never should have let myself grow a liking to you because look at me now."

"What do you mean look at you now Harry?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It matters to me and it sounds to me like you regret meeting me. I know you don't mean any of this as you are obviously pissed off about David and taking it out on me but I won't let that happen Harry so you should really shut your mouth right now." I can feel tears brewing up inside of me but I won't let them fall.

"Whatever. If you're coming get a hate and a coat and I'll meet you in the car." And with that he storms off towards the garage, slamming the door shut behind me.

The second he leaves is the second I run straight to his room and cry. I can feel my mascara running down my face, but at this point I do not care.

"Ella" I hear Harry call my name a few minutes later. I was hoping he would just leave without me. "El" he calls again, but I remain silent, trying to wipe my eyes as best as I can with the tissues on the bedside table.

"Ella, I'm sorry okay. You were right I shouldn't take my probl- are you crying? Ella please don't cry." He runs over to me pulls me into him in a hug. I try to push him away but he holds my arms down and hugs me tightly into his chest. I can't help but cry even more I'm a mess and I don't know what is wrong with me. "I'm so sorry."