68. Babysitting

Ella's POV:

Harry scared me when he left out of no where without saying anything so of course I chased after him. He told me that he had something to do and I know that he went to see his mum. I'm happy that he did and that he hopefully made amends with his mum last night, but I still feel queasy over the fact that Adam was here. In fact, he was in Harry's house.

I'm praying to god that he doesn't know where I live. Harry was fearful I could tell. Harry is never scared of anything apart from when I'm in danger. He used to be selfish, but now he is so selfless and would do absolutely anything to protect me.

This all doesn't feel real. Ever since I met Harry everything just seems like a fairytale. Our love is real, but the bad things that keep happening can't be. Why us? When we get David out of the picture, Adam shows up and he shoots Harry. Not only that, but Harry's come comes here too. This has been the biggest year of my life and we're only in its early stages.

I want to call Harry to ask him how he went, but I know that I should wait until he calls me. I just hope everything is okay between his mum and him.

Speaking of Harry, my phone buzzes in my hands as I was scrolling through my social media feeds.

"Hey I've been waiting to here from you" I say happily into the phone.

"Sorry I left last night. Did you get home safely?" He asks with concern.

"Yes I did."

"Are you free?"

"No Harry. I'm really expensive." I say sarcastically, but I'm the only one who laughs. Okay, he's Mr serious right now.

"Can you come meet me at my place? There's someone I want you to meet."

"Sure, I'll come now?"

"Yes please. I love you."

"I love you Harry. I'll see you soon." I end the call and slip my phone into my pocket, retrieving my bag from the table along with my keys.

*

When I get to Harry's apartment there is a white Range Rover which is similar to Harry's black one. I doubt his mum hired a Range Rover, so I'm guessing it's Gemma's? I seen on Instagram that they brought one a few weeks ago seeing that they'll be living in New York now for Luke's work.

The doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the person I'm about to meet is Harry's mum and I'm freaking out. What if she doesn't like me. What if she thinks I'm not good enough for her son? Harry barely speaks about his family so I have no idea if she's a nice person or not. Harry and Gemma are nice people so I'm hoping they get it from their mother.

I knock on the door and Harry opens it with a long brown sweater that looks so warm and cuddly, like him. And of course he's wearing his black skinny jeans too. That boy should open his own clothing line for them. He owns about fifty pairs.

"Hey beautiful." He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses my forehead. "I'm glad you came."

"I'd rather spend time with you than anything in the world so how could I miss the opportunity?" I peck his lips quickly as a shadow comes around the corner. Harry turns me to face the woman and slings his arm around me shoulder.