3 . Work

I slept through my alarm this morning. Something I often do after a late one the previous night. The four white walls as plain as ever remind me of how dull my life is. I did tell that Harry guy last night my life was plain. Which reminds me, he never actually gave me his number.

He didn't have the chance because I stormed out before he could even move a muscle. God I am such a drama queen. I probably can't blame that trait on the alcohol I consumed, although I did have a lot last night and that makes me even crazier than what I am naturally. 

My simple, repetitive life is so structured

My simple, repetitive life is so structured. My days consist of early mornings, work, coffee break, work, pizza or fast food for dinner, home, shower, ben n jerrys, soapy tv shows, sleep, repeat. On weekends that occasionally changes as my friends persuade me to leave my apartment. However, these parties are often filled with drunk people who want to go all the way (if you know what I mean), however I can never.

It's a long, pathetic story. I just can't bring my guards down anymore.

I think that my life is dull now, imagine how awful it will be jobless. That is what will happen if I don't get my butt up out of bed right this instance. I huff, deciding to get up and get ready for my job.

I pull up my white blinds and stare out my window, looking at the gorgeous sunrise that I never get sick of. Beneath the horizon is the grass fields where there are weekly football matches. The streets that surround are busy as usual which reminds me that I better get a wriggle on or else I will be late.

I run into the bathroom and turn the shower on. Adjusting the faucet so that the water comes out thick and powerful just how I like it, I remove my pink silk pyjamas and kick them aside as I step into the shower. I set the temperature to full heat like I always do and let the steamy water trickle down my naked body, calming me before the long day ahead of me.

*

(Picture of Ella and Taylah in sidebar)

I get dressed into my tight black skirt, tan stockings and white business top with Hawk Publishing engraved just under the collar before putting on my camel coloured coat, scarf and gloves to prevent the bitter New York air from turning my skin to ice. It's mid autumn now and already the cold front is coming in.

With the throbbing migraine in the back of my head I am instantly regretting the amount of alcohol I engulfed last night. Letting Perrie convince me into going to a party the night before work was a bad idea. I may still even be over the limit to drive. That is a risk I am willing to take. I can't be late.