78. Zayn's Advice

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Harry asks me as he walks out of my room with his dripping wet hair sprawled out over his face. This is a jaw dropping sight, but I can't be distracted by him right now. "Sorry, wrong choice of wording.."

"You're moving to England?" I waste no time in asking him and now he looks like he's seen a ghost because his face turns pale and he swallows his own words, unable to think of what to say.

"It was an accident, I thought she knew already and I heard you on the phone to your mum about it" Taylor holds her hands up in surrender before leaving the room as quickly as I've ever seen.

"Don't get mad at me, I was going to tell you but I was worried about how you were feeling I mean clearly you weren't yourself El and to dump this news on you would've been so inconsiderate."

"Any leaving me here whilst you move across the world isn't inconsiderate?" I take a seat as I don't have a lot of energy, hence not eating well the past week and I'm afraid my legs are going to give way.

"I'm not leaving you Ella" he laughs. He laughs what the hell is this to him, a joke? "I was going to explain the whole thing to you when the time is right and it isn't right but I'll tell you now." He takes the seat next to me t the kitchen table.

"Go on then."

"Gemma, Luke and Lottie are moving back there sometime within this month as Gemma can't be here in fear that her family isn't safe and that she will be taken again." I can see hurt in his eyes as I know he feels responsible but he isn't. David's just a rat from hell who needs to go back to where he came from.

"That's so soon. And you want to move with them I'm guessing?"

"I know it is, but I don't blame Gemma. Luke was able to get his job transfer back to where he came from in his business, Gemma can have her teaching job back hopefully and Lottie can go to that school." He pauses for a minute and smiles. "And my mum wants us all to be a family again, I know my dad isn't in the picture but us three can be the family we should've been my entire life and I want to get to know my mum and be close with her as I've never had that opportunity. I am back in contact with her, you even encouraged that and I don't want to throw away this opportunity because what if David gets out of jail Ella, he has connections and if he doesn't get out then he will send however many people it takes to get rid of us all."

"You make it sound like he runs a demolition company" I shouldn't be making jokes right now you're a horrible person Ella, but I just can't fathom this. "So when are you leaving?"

"I, like Gemma want to get out of here as soon as possible, but I'm not going anywhere without you El. I want you to move to England with me."

"Harry" I gasp "that's a really big deal oh my" I can't give him an answer right now my heart is pounding a million miles per hour and I know if I was standing I definitely would've fallen. I can't move to such a foreign country. "Harry, you're asking me to move across the world, leave my friends here, my job, my-"

"You don't have to give me an answer right now but can you at least give it a thought. Please Ella?" He takes my hand and squeezes it. "I love you so much and I am doing this because I want you to be safe and I fear I can't always keep you safe here."

"I'll think about it, but I'm sorry I don't think I'll change my mind I don't want to leave this place this was supposed to me my fresh start I had to build up a whole new life for myself on my own and I don't want to do that again."