80. The End

...10 Years Later...

"Hailey, I thought I told you not to touch the lamp it's hot- yes Niall I promise I will." I then turn around to see Luke scribbling all over his homework book. "Luke, what are you doing?" I quickly hurry over to the dining table where Luke is not doing his homework as he should be.

"I think you should give me a call back" Niall chuckles through the phone. "Tell the kids and Harry I say hello and that I can't wait to come over and visit in a few months when baby number three comes."

"I am so sorry Niall I feel awful-"

"Seriously Ella I have a family of my own I know that it is a full time job." Niall and I talk at least twice every week. Him and Taylor have four kids. Their first child, Ashleigh is Taylor's baby that she had with Louis until he got caught up in a drug syndicate so he was imprisoned and Niall was there for her during the time helping her with Ashleigh. After that year and a half they finally were honest with each other about their feelings and two years after that had triplets of their own. Ashleigh is almost ten and the triplets Zac, Dane and Edmond are seven turning eight about the time I am due.

I would never have imaged that them two would ever get together, but every time I see them whether it be through a skype call or when we all visit each other - I now see how perfect they are for one another.

"Thanks Niall, I will speak to you soon! Send my love to the family."

"Will do, bye Ella" when we finish saying our goodbyes I hang up and put my phone on the kitchen table and run over to where Hailey is and move the lamp away from her. She is supposed to be watching her princess movie but apparently not anymore. That girl is very inquisitive and i after burning her hands three times in the last month on that lamp she still tries to touch the globe claiming it's 'science'. For a five year old she is super smart.

Luke however is the opposite of his sister. I do feel for him, but in school he is constantly getting into trouble and never does all his homework. I have caught Harry a few times trying to do his spelling for him just so he doesn't have to pick him up late from having a detention. Speaking of Harry, he walks through the door with the milk from the shop.

"Tell me why my usual drives to the shop take five minutes, yet today it took an hour?"

"Traffic babe" I take the milk from him and kiss him on the cheek "thank you." I can now finish making the potato bake that I was preparing earlier only to realise Luke had made a milkshake when I was in the shower and used the remaining milk.

"Do you need help buddy?" Harry walks over to Luke and leans over him, his eyebrows furrowing together just like his sons beneath him. I can't help but stare at the two and wonder how one little boy could look so much like his father. I didn't know Harry as an infant, but from all the photos that Anne has showed me, I can tell that they are a split image of one another. None of the kids have my eyes, they're plain brown and boring though so I'm not complaining. They have Harry's gorgeous green eyes that feel like they could pierce the surface of your skin when they stare at you too intensively. Other than her father's eyes, Hailey looks like me.

The day she was born Harry was in awe, saying that he was blessed because God sent him another Ella. She is so much like me in many ways, especially with her writing. Without me even hinting to her anything about my writing career, as soon as she could write she was making up stories about a little boy getting lost in the woods, an old ladies struggle of climbing up a chimney and many more odd stories that a four year old child would not normally write about. Children that I have come into contact with over the years write stories about fairy tales like they see in movies, but not Hailey. She is different.