70. He Found Me

A/N: Picture of Adam, Ella's ex in sidebar

"I'm going to cut this as short as possible because honestly I could go on about this for years." I tell Zayn.

"Go for it, I'd rather you make it quick because I think this grass is damp and my ass is sinking into it." He jokes.

"A few days ago Harry told me that Adam showed up. Adam is my ex and I haven't told you his name ever because I was too emotionally scarred to do so, but now my fear has turned into disgust and I hate him so much more than ever than before because he was the one who shot Harry." I pause and Zayn's jaw drops. He's as shocked as I was. "Yeah and he was planning on staying here probably to try and kill Harry to come get me or who knows what but Harry said he 'taught him a lesson' and sent him back to wherever he came from but honestly I don't think that's the last Harry will see of him. I'm just glad that I didn't come across him and honestly I don't want to."

"Is that why you moved?"

"No, the reason why I moved is I didn't feel safe in my apartment anymore and Taylor is pregnant as you all just recently found out so we decided to get a bigger more security protected apartment and that way I can help her out with the baby as her parents aren't really keen on the idea and her boyfriend isn't very supportive."

"You could've told me. I get that I was being a stubborn asshole but if you didn't feel safe where you were I would've ignored my pride and at least help you move."

"It's fine. I got a tattoo by the way." I decide I'll tell him now whilst we're already uncovering everything that has recently happened.

"You what?" He starts choking on his own words. "Where? What is it of?" He is now growing excited as he has always wanted me to get one.

"I'll show you a photo. It's just something that reminds me of my family." I take out my new phone that I'm still transferring stuff onto. I only have a few contacts as I haven't had time to put them all back in and I can't transfer my data the quick easy way because any tracking device or lock David has on my old phone could go into the new one.

"That's incredible El, I'm proud of you." He puts his arm around me and hugs me. As I press the home button I see that I have missed calls and texts from Harry.

Harry: where are you? Has something happened?

Harry: Ella where the fuck are you

Harry: are you okay???

I guess I should message him back as he is probably really worried right now and I kind of left Niall too as I seen him talking with that tall girl again when coming back from the bathroom.

Ella: I'm fine I'm outside talking with Zayn x

"And what's this about David? I knew something weird was up with that manager of Harry's but you never told me what."

"He is a dangerous man who is using Harry to make money. He has Harry wrapped around his finger and is threatening Harry's life if Harry doesn't do as he says and after the shooting all fingers pointed at him so he's out of town for now and who knows when he will come back but I imagine he isn't very happy about this all. Harry got badly beaten up by a guy virtually double his weight and he actually won but my goodness the result wasn't good."

"Harry's alright now?" He asks.

"Yes, but after the shooting he was in hospital and you have to promise me you won't tell anyone because it's not really my place to say but if anything ever happens to me-"

"-don't say that Ella."

"Just incase Zayn because honestly a lot of people are after me and Harry and I trust you more than anyone."