our love story

introduction

You know that library is a wonderland for bookworms' right? Well it is, library is like a place where we breath in, where we can't get away with. Library is a hospital for our minds!

Reading book is like we're adventuring their journey. We want to know the whole place so much, so we end it in just a day.

Books are like happy pills, whenever we read it, we just feel like we're in it. I mean, when Thomas from The Maze Runner, was running for his life inside the maze with Minho, it felt like we were with them, getting away from the big robotic spider (I forgot the name.)

And oh my god, men in the book, they're just ideal type. Like who doesn't want to be with those gentlemen in Nicholas Sparks's amazing novel. Of course everyone wants to be with one of them, right? Having a best friend who we will end up with—like the one in 'Love, Rosie' or 'One Day' though it's kind of sucks, since yeah 'best friends' they wouldn't tell each other feelings, and they had to wait.

But library is not a place for fate, nor miracle happens though—and yet, feelings that made my heart beats restless, or should I call the 'love' came up to me, at this large library, with the man that used sit beside me.

He's not just a man you see walking on the Brooklyn streets, or any streets. He may look like the bad guy, who will flirt with any girls—but no, he's different. I hate to describe, because I don't want anyone to fall for him.

Like you don't expect anything, he was a complete stranger for me, a hot mess stranger of course. It's in the novels, not like those typical couples—we were rather, something much more like 'Tom & Jerry' before but then things went fast and it's also like strawberry in a cheese cake (does that make sense?) the thing is our love story, are not predictable.

I mean some books (mostly Nicholas Sparks's books) will always come out with death, or I don't know cancers, or leukemia or those other health problems that leads to death.

"Wake up," I'll say whenever we read books for the whole, until we slept one night. Our relationship is not just about love, our story is more than that—and it is amazing...

Our moments are worth a book of amazing chapters, and to say our story is precious, then yes. It is, every moment we had was like a lyric music that kept on playing inside the head.

And thinking back about those years...just make my lips curled to a wide smile, and here I am—missing him like a complete maniac.

He used to be here...

24/1/2016

*      *       *

so hi :) bazzy here in January 2016 and this is the first publish of new year books i promised...i hope you guys love it (especially Wendy) this might be a very slow update book--because of my broken phone and stupid keypad...but anyway, please forgive my English errors. tq </3