xx

Packages for you, Darling

Just like we promised, I came to Brooklyn and waited for him to appear but he only left me with a message saying something happened at Korea, so he had to go back. Nevertheless, he told me that he had something special for me at the library.

Although I was kind of angry and disappointed, I still went to the library with high expectations of his 'something special' even in the winter season with snows covering the city. I went our usual spot and a scoff of disbelief escaped from my mouth.

"You were just fooled, Wendy." I walked to the end of the shelves and sat on the floor. "Why did you fall in love with him, Wendy?"

I hit the back of my head on the wall repeatedly but I stopped when I saw something peculiar at one of the shelves. I stood up with a sigh and when I look at it, I accidentally laughed.

I didn't need to think because I already knew that it was him who put a cup of Mocha Latte at a library that clearly says no foods and drinks allowed. I shook my head before I held it and took a sip.

There was a small smile crept on my lips when there was a paper underneath the cup. I picked it up and read it.

I apologise for not coming today but like I told you that there is something special. So first of all, I want you to go outside (after you drink your Mocha) and go to the nearest flower shop.

"Are you kidding me?" I groaned angrily before I swigged my Mocha Latte until the last drop and once I was done, quickly I headed out to the nearest flower shop.

However, I couldn't find the nearest flower shop. I asked a few pedestrian but they also didn't know.

"Hold on, is he saying about the flower shop next to my flat building?" my mouth gapped wide as no words dared to come. So I ran steadily back to my street and there it was a flower shop. It has been a year I passed the flower and I didn't know that the name of the flower is 'Nearest'.

I laughed a little before I went inside—the colourful and various kinds of flowers made me smile. "Ah, Wendy, you're here..." said the owner of the shop. "You friend told me to give this to you," she said as she took out a beautiful daisy. "...and also this package."

"Thank you," I said softly and she just giggled. She then picked the daisy and slid it under my ear.

"Vous êtes belle et je le vois dans ses yeux; Il t'aime beaucoup!"

My eyes widen once she had said. "I'm sorry I didn't understand French," I admitted right away. She just smiled and handed me the brown package.

"I said you look very beautiful and I can see it in his eyes; he loves you very much!" she said making my heart fluttered with thousands of butterflies.

I thanked her once more and then I got out. There was another piece of paper behind the package and I rolled my eyes once I finished reading it.

Alright, next after you get out from the shop, I want you to walk straight until you find someone in the crowd. He's wearing a black sweater with numbers of '852' printed on his back and he also wears a black snapback. Good luck finding him!

I did what I was told; I went straight along with pedestrian and it was so hard to find someone with that wears a black sweater with numbers of 852 printed on his back because there were loads of male wearing black sweaters.

Then I suddenly saw a man in walking passed me. I noticed that he wore a black snapback and a black sweater with the number 852 with bonus of his name above the numbers.