His Email + dad's childish behaviour.

There was many questions in my mind—didn't he feel anything while kissing me, why did he even kissed me and just why did he even said that he wanted to marry me if he have a time machine?

"You got an email."

"Huh?" I was startled by the sudden voice behind me. I looked at my Macbook in front of me and he was right, I had a new email. "Thanks dad," I said once he appeared out of nowhere.

He sat down across from me with his cup of coffee. "What have you been thinking by the way?" he asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Huh? Oh, um it's about you know my results and kinds..." I said with my eyes looking at him so he wouldn't suspect anything weird. "You're having a day off today?"

His brows rose and he gave me a strange look. "Are you seriously asking that? It's 25th of December kiddo," he answered with a weird laugh.

"Ah, I forgot..." I bit my lower lips and continued to check the new email. My eyes widen once I realised who sent it and it just made me want to rip my skin from my bones.

From: Peterpanwannabe@gmail.com 
Subject: WENDY DARLING
Date: December 25, 2015 12: 00: 32 SGT 
To: Onedaye_@gmail.com

_________________________________________

WENDY DARLING, Merry Christmas!

It has been weeks since we parted away and yet it felt like years! I miss you so bad that I think I see you everywhere.

Anyway, I have something that I need to show you but too bad that you can see it by next month. And also there are so many things I want to do with you since you were devastated for almost two months!

________________________________________

"Wendy, are you alright?"

"Huh?" and again, I was startled by his sudden voice. I nodded my head and smiled to assure him.

He didn't look like he was convincing by my smile. "You looked like you were about to cry," he said and then he showed me his phone screen which was on self camera mode hence I saw my almost crying face.

I cleared my throat. "I'm good; it's just-um, someone sent me an article about poverty, babies and diseases...the pictures made me got me tear up a bit," I said with a weak smile and funnily he softened and nodded his head. Once he was busy with his phone again, I quickly replied his email even though I didn't want to.

From: Onedaye_@gmail.com
Subject: RE-WENDY DARLING
Date: December 25, 2015 12: 25: 09 SGT
To: Peterpanwannabe@gmail.com

__________________________________

Hey, Merry Christmas Jin!

I forgot to tell you that I have a few exams next month and I'll probably there around 20th? Will that be fine for you, I mean since it's the New Year and of course there's pact classes for you students.

And, what is it that you wanted to show me?

_______________________________________

"Dad," I called him out and he lifted his head with a hum. "Have you ever kissed someone else...I mean other than mum?"

His face suddenly turned dark and he was somewhat nervous. He looked around before glaring at me. "Are you out of your mind, what happens if you mum hears us?" he whispered-yelled me.

I scoffed him as my eyes rolled playfully. "She's at the saloon for a bit, oh come on dad, have you?" I asked again.

He shook his head. "You want me to die? Why would I kiss another woman when I have your mum?" he answered angrily.

I apologised him and asked him again. "How about the time before you guys were married?"

There was a long pause. "Well...there were times I wanted to kiss this girl, but I couldn't because I was engaged with your mum," he admitted and it made my eyes grew wide.

"Exactly, you won't kiss any girl since you're engaged, right?!"

He nodded his head slowly. "Why? Did you kiss someone's fiancé?" he asked casually as if he knew something.

"No, I was just asking because I was reading something about cheating. It's an article, a celebrity controversy...you know that Kim Seokjin guy from the Korean drama? He kissed someone else when he was at New York. His fiancé didn't know anything and the girl he kissed was still confused of his feeling."

My dad just looked at me with an uninterested face. "You do know that I don't watch Korean drama with you two. Even so how did it ended?"

I wanted to laugh at that moment because I totally lied to my dad about the drama. "It's still on-going," I replied.

From: Peterpanwannabe@gmail.com 
Subject: RE-WENDY DARLING
Date: December 25, 2015 12: 31: 59 SGT 

To: Onedaye_@gmail.com

__________________________________

It's a secret darling, where's the fun when there's no secret? Anyway, its fine for me, I can go anytime just for you. And err; I'm really because I need to go...Yoonha just texted me that they're having a party.

Take care Wendy and I miss you!

______________________________________

I smiled to myself as I read the text again and again. I seriously didn't understand him. I knew he wasn't naïve or dumb but he wasn't a player too.

"Dad, why do guys like to break hearts?" he was never a place for me to pour out my feelings but at that time, he was there in front of me asking questions and listening to my lies.

"Well it depends; sometimes they break hearts because you break their hearts first without yourself noticing but sometimes because their hearts were already broken from the start. Do you really think players wanted to play hearts?" he asked and I just shook my head because I didn't know what to answer. "They were played first and so they wanted to play."

I took a deep breath before I exhaled it loudly. "But what if that girl didn't know that she played with his heart?"

He laughed. "Because some guys tend to act their strong," he said proudly. "Why? Did you play the heart of Kim Seokjin?"

"What are you trying to day? Dad, he's an actor!"

"Yeah right, I checked his name in the Google and Kim Seokjin is one of a teacher from one of Korea schools. You kissed someone's fiancé? And you're confused about his feelings?"

I face palmed myself as I was feeling more than embarrassed. "I didn't kiss him by the way—"

"Liar, I can see it clearly on your face!"

"Dad, how can you accuse your own daughter for kissing someone's fiancé?"

He scrunched his nose before pinching it. "I can sniff liars by the way," he joked as he stood up from his seat and walked away.

"Dad!"