< ♥ >

Hello to all OUR LOVE STORY readers!

so, I ended the story with Jin's point of view; I apologise if it was really ugly. to be honest the chapter before was already the ending, however, I haven't tell the story why their wedding was cancelled!

I won't be giving epilogue because I think it'll be boring since no one has the mood for this story anymore 😂 but anw, after the last chapter is up to you to imagine what will happen to them. a wedding at Korea, Singapore or Brooklyn? kids or no kids? Perhaps they start their own library?

NOW I would love to know what you think about the story, was it good or was it bad? Did you like the plot?

To be honest, I love this story because my English looked better than any book I have written. and then this is more mature and challenging for me to write. actually there were more chapters before, like I wanted to add them riding horses, and also other thrilling things. this story was about skinny love, friendship and such, the typical. every of their moments were actually what I wanted to do alone :)

SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING OUR LOVE STORY because I seriously lost hope while writing but since your comment about Seokjin had actually made me happy! I almost that this book will turn out really bad but I actually like it. I love how the story flows.

THANK YOU WATTPAD for being an amazing application for me to write books.

THANK YOU WE HEART IT for the amazing pictures, I received a lot if ideas from you, and I downloaded beautiful pictures too!

THANK YOU 8TRACKS for the songs that was compiled for me to deepen the feel while writing!

THANK YOU ED SHEERAN for the album DIVIDE because oh dear lord, you song completely fits in my story!

THANK YOU MUSIC VIDEOS for giving me extra ideas!

THANK YOU KIM SEOKJIN for being my main character here because to be honest, he suits the character for my story.

THANK YOU -eatseokjins for still reading my book even though they are all crappy! I seriously don't understand why Wendy 😂 but really really thank you! SARANGHAE! 💕

THANK YOU Mimi_jjang_Byun02 FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I was really excited whenever you comment! SARANGAHE!! 💕

THANK YOU Astri16 for reading this story too! YOU READ ALMOST ALL IF MY BOOKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH SARANGHAE💕

THANK YOU fairytaele FOR YOUR AMAZING WORDS! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BOOKS ALWAYS GIVES ME THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE? YES YOU ARE MY MOTIVATION TO WRITE! SARANGHAE! 💕

THANK YOU mysticmelynda FOR ALWAYS BEING AN AMAZING FRIEND! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU FOR ALWAYS READING MY BOOKS! SARANGHAEE💕

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I'M SORRY FOR NOT STATING YOUR NAME BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

THANK YOU MY SILENT READERS TOO! THOSE WHO READS OFFLINE TOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH AS OUR LOVE STORY HAS REACHED 5K!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

If you guys are curious regarding about the story or there are still some things I haven't continue please tell me, as I will try my best to answer you!

PLEASE CONTINUE ON LOVING THIS BOOK! SARANGHAEEE💕

YOURS TRULY,
ZEE 💕