4. Let's Listen To Some Rumors

"I heard you had a three-way with Zack and Blake," Sakaë walked up to me like we were best friends again.

The thing people were making up was hilarious. There was one about a three-way with Zack and Blake. There was another one about skinny dipping into a lake with a Zack. The rumours were very amusing. It actually lightened up my day. I and Panda was laughing all day because of it. My stomach was still in pain from all the laughter. It was entertaining to see people to create new ones every minute.

"No that is not true Sakaë," I didn't hide the fact that I didn't like her in my face.

"That's strange because knowing you I thought you would do something like that."
"You don't know me," I snapped back.

"Don't sass at me," she replied back.

"Wait let me get my 'I don't give a shit' pill. Oh, wait I don't need one," I growled. "I don't give a shit load about you and anything to do with you ok. So just got fuck off," she was marshing my mellow and I didn't like that.

"Saucy," she stretched out the word.

"Go fuck off," I said as our registration teacher Ms William walked in as happy as usual.

"I'm going to ignore what you said Violet and go back to your seat Sakaë," Ms completed the register and we were dismissed to go home.

*.*.*

We walked into the shopping mall to collect some clothes for me and get another piercing for Pandora.

She looked like a good girl but she wasn't. She even was the student of the year three times and won prom queen in year 11 for her outstanding performance in school and amazing grades in school. But I knew the truth about her. She was an undercover freak that only I and Sakaë knew of. She had there piercing; a belly piercing, a piercing on the back of her lower neck and one on her nipple which I have honestly hated. I found it disgusting that someone she did not know of had given her a piercing. But all ended well because she ended up dating him. She was now going to surprise visit him while getting another piercing. She wanted a tattoo but she knew her mother would never allow her. It took a lot of persuading to get a piercing but a tattoo was another thing.

We entered.

"Hey Mick," I said as we entered.

"Hey Vi," he replied and kissed Pandora. They started making out and I left outside the tattoo and piercing parlour.

I started walking around and decided to get candy floss.

"One for me and the lady," someone said from behind me.

Please don't be him. Please don't be him, I thought.

I slowly turned around to find Zack. Shit. It's him.

"I don't need your money Zack," I said calmly.

"Consider this as me being nice."

"I'm not going to make you fall in love with me because one I find it stupid and two I don't know how to.''

"Well let's think about it this way," I nodded to show that I was listening, "the rules still apply but an advantage is that you could piss off your ex-boyfriend and make him jealous."

"Why would I want my ex-boyfriend to be jealous of me. I don't give a rat's ass about him."

"I see the way he sees you. He looks like he wants to screw you so hard that he breaks his dick and it falls off. I know you want to make him see want he's missing, ever regret cheating on you and I'm your answer to it all. Just to give you a head start I would pretend to date you."

I'm not gonna lie his thick Italian accent made everything tempting. He was like a snake seducing me into evil.

"Ok," I said, "deal. We would pretend to date until you eventually fall in love with me."

"Deal. One more thing you can't tell anyone about our deal even your best friend," I shook his hands and nodded, "should I take you home?"

"Ok, let me just quickly tell my Panda I'm leaving."

I told Pandora and hoped into his car to home. He was surprisingly nice. I guess if you just close to him enough you can see the niceness in him.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I hope you like chapter 4. Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think. Please vote and share.

Tamara

06:01:16