9. Let's Get Ready For The Date

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I've honestly been lazy so it's my fault. Anyways enjoy the chapter.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Oh my days. Oh my days. I'm going on a date with Zack. What would I wear. What would I do. I need Panda's help.

*.*

"So your going on a date with Zack today?" Panda asked.

"Yes."

"Then let's go shopping."

*.*.*

"I like the pink dress but you hate pink so I'm going to put this down."

"What about black," I picked up another dress.

"If you wear black I'm pretty sure that Zack would be confused whether your dressed for a date or a funeral."

"I'll be dressed for both. So if he fucks with me, I already got a funeral dress on."

"What about this," she picked up a puffy red jumper and shorts.

"Well it would be a good idea if you want me to look like a tomato. Plus it would be fun to wear this nice hot jumper in the middle of summer so I can die of heat exhaustion."

"You could have just said no."

"Ok, no."

"What about this," she pulled out a yellow summer dress.

"I would totally stand out from the rest because I would be as bright as the fucking sun in this dress."

"I'm sorry," she huffed.

"What's wrong Panda. You're never like this."

"It's just that Mick has been a little of lately."

"Don't worry about him. You guys have been dating for two years. Your relationship is stonger then ever. Why would something happen now out of all time.''

"We have been together for a long time. Maybe he realized he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and wants to break up."

"No he won't. Who would ever want to break up with you anyways."

She smiled.

"Oh what about this," she picked up a white crop top and black high waisted shorts.

"That's nice, let's buy it."

*.*.*

We bought the clothes and went to mega pizza.

"I'll save us a seat whilst you gets us the pizza," I said.

"Ok."

I got to our favourite seat at the back near the windows but not too close. I place our stuff down when Asian Barbie walk in.

Sakaë.

Panda came back when Asian Barbie noticed us and started walking towards us.

"I heard you went into the fuck closet with Zack. So how was he, I've gotten a bite out of him and trust me he is good," Sakaë said.

"Oh just shut the fuck up Sakaë and suck some other dude dick. I did hear you did that for a pizza one so go on. Run along, you the manager you're already late. If you're not in time he's gonna be angry and won't give you todays special," Panda said having my back.

"Shut up hoe," Sakaë said.

"Well do-"

"I got this," I said to Panda. "Sakaë, don't be mad at us that you ass and tities are so flat you be looking like a piece of paper when you wear a white t-shirt. There's no point of the fake one because we already know. Oops, was that meant to be a secret, oh well." I stood up on my chair. "Attention everyone, I just got to say that Sakaë is as flat as an ironing board and there's just tissue and socks inside there so don't get your hopes up guys." I sat back in my seat. "Leave bitch before I'll drag you out using your hair."