7. Let's Babysit

Dinner with mum and dad was nice. Kind of boring though. I was secretly texting Zack the whole way through.

We were just having some casual talk until he asked me and I quote 'wanna babysit my nephew Alberto on Monday' I know it may sound crazy but I kind of felt a tingly feeling inside of me. A few weeks ago if you told me I had a crush on Zack... Oh my gosh I have a crush on Zack. What has come to me, the end of the world if near we are all going to die. Oh nooooo.

Ok time to stop being dramatic. So I have a crush on Zack, it's human nature.

So this is kinda wierd now. How I'm I going to act around him if I know I secretly want to wear him jumpers and sniff then because it has his sent.

I'm not creepy by the way. Just unique.

Anyway I have to get ready for tomorrow.

I'm so excited. Wait I have to chill. He probably doesn't have feelings for me. Oh my days what if he doesn't have feelings for me. Now I feel like a fool. I'm crushing never have a drop of feelings me.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Calm down. I'm over thinking thing again and over reacting.

*.*.*

It's official, I HATE SCHOOL.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I wish it would just burn down. Like one of the fire alarm was real and half the school would burn down so we would never have to go there again.

Well first I came to school late and nearly got a detention, but I told my teacher I had a dental appointment.

Then a ball hit me on my head during P.E. and I could even sit down for the rest of the lessons. P.E shouldn't be called physical education, it should be called public embarrassment.

Then in maths my teacher gave me a warning for helping someone out. She wasn't doing anything anyways, I was just doing her job. Evil bitchy teacher.

Anyway can't wait for after school. This crush thing is taking over me. I've been thinking about him all day. My cheeks practically went tomato red everytime I passed him in the hallway.

*.*.*

I left to lunch as soon as we were called. Panda and I entered the canteen.

"Remember, we are having a sleep over on the weekends so don't forget," Panda told me.

"Why would I forget."

She gave me a look like she was questioning my sanity.

"Because you are always tending to the bad boy needs and forgetting about me."

"No I'm not"

"Yes you ar-" she was interrupted by a voice behind us.

"Violet can I please speak to you?" Michael asked.

"No you can not," Panda spoke for me.

"It's ok Panda," I walked up to him and slapped him. "I'm ready to speak to you know."

"What the hell was that for? Why d'you slap me?" He held onto his face.

"I didn't slap you, I simply high five your face. There's a difference."

"What difference? Who cares let's just talk," he pulled me to the side away from Panda's ear range. "I want us to get back together."

I laughed. Zack was right. He would be jealous if he sees me with someone else.

I broke down in laughter holding my knees for support.

"Are you being serious?" I wiped my tears from laughing too much.