15. Let's Have The Worst Birthday Ever

Sorry for taking so long to update. I didn't know what to write and when I finally completed this chapter I was soooooo happy that I finally completed it. Anyways let move on and starts reading.

!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

"Zack," I shouted. "No Zack no. Please don't. You can't leave me."

His body was paralyzed.

"This can't happen," I whispered. "Someone call the ambulance." I scream. "Quick. Please.

Tears spilled out of my eyes mixing with the rain water.

The world blurred around me.

Lights flashed around me.

The paramedics stood next to me checking him. They picked him up and put him on a stretcher and wheeled towards the ambulance. I followed next to them holding on to his hands.

They kept on telling someone but I can't hear them.

I followed then into ambulance.

"Will he live?" My throat was dry. It felt as if someone had forced acid down my throat.

"I'm sorry but we can't determine that now. Once we stop the bleeding well see but there may be more then that."

I slowly nodded.

There ride to the hospital felt like eternity. Once we got there we quickly got out of the ambulance and into the hospital.

More nurses and doctors came towards Zack's side.

"I'm sorry but you are going to have to stay in the waiting room, we would do the best we can for your boyfriend," a nurse said.

"Okay," I quietly whispered. "Will he be okay?"

"We don't know that yet. All I can tell you is that he has some internal and external bleeding. Maybe some broken bones and a concussion. If that is is all then it's good because there is not much to do. We could quickly stop the bleeding and give him a x-ray to check if he actually has broken bones. If he doesn't then that's very good for him but he may need some therapy. But as for the concussion, it would certainly led to him being unconscious for a really long time but we won't know about that. Only time can tell."

"I see. Honestly I have no idea what you just said but I understand that he will survive because he has to. If he doesn't then I'll have to bring him back to life myself."

*.*.*

"Violet, Violet are you okay?" Panda ran towards me along with my parents, Auntie Andrea, Maria Albie and Mabel.

"What happened?" Mabel asked.

"He was hit by a car."

"How is my son?" Maria asked.

"They haven't responded to me yet. I've been waiting out here for an hour and a half and they still have said anything."

"We are gonna need so much more blood, A blood. Call his parents since we've run out of A blood." A doctor came out of the operation room.

"I'm his mother," Maria approached the doctor, I can give him my blood. "I'm type A."

"I can also give blood, I'm type O," I said.

"That means I can since I'm also O," auntie Andrea said looking at me, "I'll do anything to help your boyfriend Violet."

"I'm sorry but your father and I is blood type B." My mum spoke up

"I'm not sure what type I am but I'm pretty sure I'm AB so I can't give blood. However I'll just check in case," Panda said.

"Okay, then come follow me so I can check your blood and takes some out."

*.*.*

It turned out the Panda was in fact type AB so she couldn't give blood.

The operation took 3 hours. The doctors said that Zack still had some internal bleeding that was under control. Luckily he has no broken bones so he should be put of the hospital at least 3-4 weeks after he wakes up.

*.*.*

It has been at least 4 hours since we came into the hospital. Zack was finally stable and only one person was allowed to visit him at a time. Mabel and Alberto had already seen him so they went home because Alberto has school tomorrow. Alberto had protested to stay by Zack's side and not go home but eventually he tired himself out and they carried him outside the hospital. Panda had gone home as well because her parents told her she had to.

"You can go visit him now." I heard Maria's voice. "He needs his girlfriend with him the most."

"Okay." I slowly stood up and walked towards the room.

I opened the door to see Zack. He was all bruised every. Tears leaked from my eyes.

I sat next to him and held his hands.

"This is all my fault. I did this. If I had never ran out of your house you would have never been injured. It should have been me, not you. I should have been hit by that car not you. I should be in this hospital bed not you. It should have been me. Why Zack why would you do that? Why would you push me and get in front of a car? Why would you want to save me, I deserved it. I've been a bitch my whole life, I'll deserve it if I got hit by that car. But you, my hear breaks and crumbles when I see you like this. Please, please stay alive Zack. I... I... I love you."

"I love you too." I looked to where the voice was coming from.

I saw Zack with his eyes open slightly smiling.

"Thank God you're okay," I hugged him.

"If you hug me any tighter I might end up dying from crushed bones."

"Sorry," I retracted away from him. "I'm just so happy you're okay." I smiled.

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Only 2 more chapters left, chapter 16 and the epilogue

I hope you like chapter 15. Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think. Please vote and share.

Tamara

31:07:16