11. Let's meet the parents

Wow I'm so tired. I have assessments for two whole weeks and next year will be my real one instead of practice. I've only done one. Just one more week left so yay.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"You love me," I said breathlessly.

"Yes, and I would love you till the end of time."

"Wow, I never expected you to say something like that."

"You know when I first talked to you, I only threatened you because I couldn't stand back and I wanted to date you. I wanted to make you mine."

"Wow, I don't know what to say." He held onto my hands.

"You don't have to say anything."

"Ok. What is the secret you threatened me with?" I asked.

"That's something your parents have to speak to you about. I would love to tell you but I can't. I just can't and it kills me inside and I'm just wondering what would happen if the secret comes out." He had a worried look on his face.

"How did you find out about the secret?"

"Honestly, Panda told me. She was drunk at a party and it slipped out." He covered his mouth like he just told Hitler's deepest secret.

"What are you hiding?" He was starting to worry me.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you."

"Why? Is it that bad?"

"It's not in my place to tell you it's your parents."

"Take me home," I demanded.

"Violet..."

"Take me home," I repeated myself, "I have work tomorrow."

"Okay I understand," he said slightly upset. He stood up and handed his hand to me.

I ignored it.

I stood up and stoomped towards the car.

"Open the door." I was pissed.

I know, your asking me why. Well if your boyfriend is hiding a secret that everyone, even your best friend know, then you expect him to tell you. I know, I'm acting bitchy but I hate secret, it reminds me of Michael. I just like all of my relationships being based of honesty.

Zack opened my door I pushed passed him and sat down.

We drove home in silence. He parked into my driveway.

"I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I was angry and I shouldn't have taken it out on you." I said feeling guilty.

"It's okay, but I would like something to know that you're truly sorry."

"What is it?"

"A kiss." My cheeks went as red as a tomato.

"Are you being serious?" I raised my eyebrow up.

"Yes," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I closed my eyes and drew my face closer to him. He touched my face slightly and tilted it to the side.

"I love you," he whispered then dived into a kiss. His lips melted into mine. Our lips moved in sync.

I felt as if time has slowed down and stopped for this kiss.

Stop for us.

Until there was a knock on the window. We disconnected and I turned to see who was there.