16. Let's Get Ready For Prom

This chapter is very short. As well as the next.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

1 months. He was in hospital for one month and now he's out. He has gotten control of his legs. The doctors said he was lucky because he didn't need crutches but still had to got therapy once a week, the sooner or later he won't need to go at all.

And now it was prom. Finally.

Prom!!!

I was so excited.

I couldn't wait.

Panda was going with Blake since they 'both didn't have anyone to go with' but I knew there was a little something going on there. Panda and I had chosen matching dresses.

When we went dress shopping it was quite funny. The boys tagged along with us and they kept in complaining about how we kept on taking long but eventually we had chosen a dress. We had chosen a long dress that had a v neck with diamonds where my boobs were and it flowed at the bottom. The only difference is that my dress was a creamy peachy colour whilst hers was red. Blake and Zack both wore black tuxedos because they were too lazy to actually pick something so they settled on that.

We didn't order a limousine because I thought it would be cleche. When I told Panda she cried for over an hour then said that if we don't get a limousine then we have to get at least a helicopter although school is only 15 minutes away. So instead we settled on a taxi. The boys wanted an uber because that was cheaper. Panda and I both slapped their heads.

Prom was beautiful. There were white lights dangling from fake tree. It was a beautiful white theme it a little bit of blue. The hall was packed with students and teachers.

The teacher called our names out to collect our certificate one by one.

After we collected our certificates we went to the dance floor and the parents left leaving just the teachers and students.

Prom ended at midnight and everyone was going to Blake's last day of school party but I wasn't going.

I know you've already guessed what was happening. It happens to most people on their prom night. I was going to- oh wait hold on I have a phone call.

"Yes mum... No I'm gonna be staying with Zack tonight, if dad asks I'm sleeping over with Panda because we wasn't invited to a party and I have to consult her... Because if you tell him that I'm with Zack you know he will sacrifice him... If you tell dad I will tell him that you knew as well... Okay I'll give you £10 to keep your mouth shut... Okay £50 then... Yes I'll stay safe... Mum oh my gosh your so embarrassing, of cause we'll use protection... I'll see you tomorrow mum... I love you mum..."

Where was I... Now I remember tonight is the night I was going to lose my virginity. Zack opened the door for me.

I sighed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Are you ready because if your not u can take you home, we don't have to do it tonig-"

I interrupt him by kissing him.

"I ready okay."

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

One more chapter left and this story is completed finished. Yes!!!

I hope you like chapter 16. Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think. Please vote and share.

Tamara

06:08:16