Chapter 1

Just wanted to show some stuff:
Y/n - your name  L/n - last name
E/c - eye colour H/c - hair colour
F/n - friends name
Ok that's it just in case you didn't know what they meant now on with the story!!!!!

"I'm gonna miss you so so so much y/n!" F/n said trying to hold back her tears, you were already crying so all you could do was nod. "Call me anytime you need anything and I'll be strait on a plain back to London." She said while giving me one last hug. F/n had been staying with you for the first two days while you unpack but you were all sorted and her flight was today. "Call me as soon as you get home, okay?" You managed to get out. "Why wouldn't I?" F/n got in the taxi and left. You sighed and walked back into you apartment.

-time skip cuz there's nothing exciting-
You changed into your shorts and shirt not bothering to hide your cuts you had made earlier. Soon you drifted into a peaceful sleep and soon woke up after a few hours by your phone ringing. It was f/n. You pick up your phone.

-phone convo: y-you f-friend-

F: morning! Just got off of the plane.
Y: good, how was it?
F: it was pretty good, it wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.
Y: that's good, well I have to go.
F: okay love you bye!
Y: love you to, bye!
You cut of the phone and put you hair in a pony tail. 'I don't need to cover up my arms, no one will be awake, right?' You think to yourself. You walk out the door to go get you mail when clumsy you decides to drop it. You crouch down to see a tall man handing it to you, except he wasn't looking at you.

Ooooh that's right!!! Cliff hanger on the first chapter! I'm sorry pls don't attack meh!!! Next chapter will be up in an hour or so. Bai!!