Chaper 9

Wow I'm actually updating my story? MIND BLOWN! Lol lets-a-go! *jumps up and puts red hat on*

Your prospective:
Fancy words Chloe? I'm doing well!
I wake up to the sound of Phil's annoying alarm that's in the other room. Could he have it any louder? You were about to get up when you realise that this wasn't your bed, or room. You feel something tighten around your waist and take a sigh of relief realising you are with Dan. Thinking of Dan, you remember what happened the night before and it just brings a smile to your face. You hear an un-human noise coming from the man next to you in bed and his grip around you loosens. You get lost starring at him until he speaks, "take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirks while winking and planting a kiss on your nose making you lightly blush. "Maybe a will, then post it on Twitter, you hobbit!" You reply while raising an eyebrow and ruffling his hair. You went into the bathroom and got changed while Dan got changed in his room. Just before you walk into the kitchen, you hear a loud crash followed by a small yelp. You slowly open the door and see a Phil in large nerdy glasses holding his hand tightly with a pancake and frying pan on the floor next to him. "What happened?" A voice behind you says, making you jump, it was Dan. You roll your eyes at him, knowing that what happened was obvious. "I burnt my hand while I was trying to make a pancake!" Phil says and holds his hand up to his face. You walk over to him and take his hand. You turn on the tap and gently place his hand underneath the cold water and getting a paper towel and carefully wrapping it around his hand. "How about I make breakfast?" You suggest a little sarcastically, "I think that would be a good idea." Phil chuckled and walking into the dinning room with Dan. You make the pancakes and all three of you eat your breakfast. You see Dan and Phil exchange multiple strange and concerned looks while eating. "Um y/n, we need to tell you something.." Dan starts his voice sounding saddened and guilty.

They don't want me here.

They're kicking me out.

Last night was a mistake.

He doesn't actually like me.

HE'S ACTUALLY DATING PHIL.

Worried, you try to swallow away all these bad thoughts and all you can do is nod you head, gesturing him to carry on. "We are going to vidcon and you can't come." Dan says looking down at his lap and taking a deep sigh. All you can say is a simple 'oh' before walking into your room and just sitting on the end of you bed wondering how to react and what to feel. Should I be happy? Should I be mad that they didn't get to invite me? I'm clearly sad because I'm gonna miss my two best friends (and potential boyfriend) you just kind of sit in silence for who knows how long. Your thoughts get interrupted by a gentle knock on the door. "Come in" you say just above a whisper, Phil opens the door and closes it behind him and sits next to me on the end of the bed. "Are you okay? Dan and I feel really bad but we have to go." He says with worry and guilt in his voice. Tears prick up in you eye and before you know it you are hugging Phil and silently crying into his shoulder. "You've been in here for two hours you know?" Phil says as we pull away from the hug. "We thought you died!" Phil chuckled as he started walking towards the door, you chuckled two. "We understand if you want to be alone." He finishes with a smile and walks out the room closing the door behind him. You fall back onto your bed and plug in your earphones listening to Twenty Øne pilots. 'My names blurry face and I care what you think' you hum and soon you drift off into a sleep that must have lasted for quite a while because when you wake up, the sun is about to start setting. You hear arguing coming from the living room. Hesitantly you get up and walk towards the door.

Ooooh dat cliff hanger tho!!! I'm sorry don't shoot me! It was longer than usual but I thought I might treat you since I haven't been updating a lot. Good night my puddings and if you read this in the day then good day to you! Bye my chocolate puddings!