Chapter 3

Just remember that this whole story should have about 27 trigger warnings cud things gon get DEEP AF RN!

Your pov:
I slowly open my eyes on a bed that I don't recognise which is in a room I don't recognise. "Hello?" I whisper, my voice wobbles. I look down at my arm to see cloth wrapped around it and then I remember. Dan saw my cuts and the last thing I remember is smashing my head on the wall behind me, all of a sudden, I get a pounding headache "argh!" I yell holding the back of my head. "Hey sleepy, you okay?" A familiar voice asks from the doorway. It was Dan with water and painkillers. "I-I didn't mean to do that-" I said hoping that he would forget about what happened. "A doctor came in and said you fainted from blood loss, I was worried sick but he said it wasn't bad." He said trying to stay calm. He gives me the water and painkillers and take them, "thanks." I mutter before standing up and heading for the door. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back, "are you sure you don't want to stay for a bit? Make sure you okay and everything?" He said with a hopeful look in his large eyes. "I'll cause to much trouble, you've already seen what I'm like!" I guiltily say while trying to pull away but he tightens his grip, "please..?" He whispers sliding his hands down to my hands. You lose control.

Again.

Oooh the cliff hangers are on point! Sorry for it being short I just didn't have many ideas as this one isn't the most exciting chapter. Anyway I'll update it tomorrow so goodnight!