Chapter 4.0

Again...

Without thinking, you threw a punch and sprint to the bathroom and locked the door immediately regretting what you did and looked for the nearest sharp object. Then you remember in your pocket, you have a spare blade and you slowly start cutting you skin thinking how easy it would be to just leave life. BANG. BANG. BANG. You hear someone loudly pounding the door. "Are you okay?" a voice called. "Hello?" they call again. "just one minute!" you yell, you voice shaking. "well hurry up because dan wants to leave because he is going out tonight." the voice yells back. "tell him to leave, i dont mind, he doesn't have to stay for me," you answer, "I'll be okay!" you finish. You hear footsteps walking away and you poke your head around the door making sure none of the blood is visible. "Hey I didn't get you name." you call to a black haired boy. He turned around to look back at you, revealing ocean blue eyes, "Phil." he answered with a smile, to your surprise he starts walking towards you.

A/n:

so you probably say it was chapter 4.0 instead of 4 and thats because either tomorrow or tonight i will continue you on to chapter 4.5 since while i was in the middle of writing  im a little busy so sorry for the cliff hanger please dont kill me? ok thank you bai!