Chapter 5

Your pov:

You look up to see a hungover Dan staring at you. You scramble to your feet and back away, you open your mouth but words don't come out because you have no idea how to address this situation.

Phils pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I switch it of and walk into the kitchen to start making pancakes for me, y/n and Dan. I hear the front door open and I quite gasp. Confused, I walk out the kitchen to see Dan in the hallway outside the door. The walked over to the door and look over dans shoulder, who has a strong smell of alcohol. Y/n quickly stumbles up when she sees Dan, she looks terrified and I see her mouth open but nothing comes out. I shove past Dan, dreading what happened last night but I know it wasn't good from her facial expression. I grab her hand and pull her inside my bedroom after locking the door so Dan can't come in. I've seen him drunk before and he can be violent at times. I walk over and sit on the end of my bed and pat the space next to me motioning her to sit next to me.

Dans pov:

I feel breath on my neck before Phil shoves past me and grabs y/n. She gets pulled into his bedroom and leaves me speechless. I get an idea. I jump into the shower and do the usual morning routine. I walk into the kitchen and grab the pancake mix the was on the side. Phil must of wanted to make pancakes. I make two pancakes and write to words I'm sorry on the with chocolate chips and place them in the dinning room table. I write on a quick sticky note and place it on the wall opposite phils room.
Sticky note: hey y/n go into the dinning room and I'll be back later! - Dan.

Your pov: (sorry for keep changing it lol)
After I refuse to tell Phil what happened last night and in the past with my adoption father we go to get breakfast. I open the door and see a sticky note, it tells me to go into the dinning room. When I walk into the dinning room I see some pancakes with the words I'm sorry on. "Phil, no need to make me any breakfast!" I shout, "wasn't planning to anyway!" He shouts back and I hear him laugh to himself and I do the same. I finish my pancakes and wash up my plate. I can't stop thinking about last night. Deep down he must sort of feel like that or he would of never done any of that.

Well why wouldn't he do that? Look at you, your disgusting!

I feel my thoughts building up inside me and a excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I stare into the mirror and point out everything wrong with my body.

You have dull eyes.

You have awful hair.

Your lips are chapped.

You have too many spots.

Hah! You deserve the scars.

Look at you, your so fat!

The door knocks. "Hey, are you okay? A voice says "you've been in there for like an hour."

Dan.

An hour? You check your phone And it's now 11am. How have I been in here for an hour?

That's how long it took to point out all your flaws..
"Shut up!" I say to myself under my breath, I open the door to see Dan looking nervous. "Follow me?" He states but it sounded me like a question. He holds out his hand and I take it. He leads me into the living room and I see a small box wrapped up. He looks at me and I look back, raising an eyebrow. "Open it but read the card first!" He says. I walk over and open the card.
I'm sorry for last night! I was drunk and I got ahead of myself, I hope you like the gift,
- Dan x

I smile at the kiss at the end and open the gift. It's and iPhone 6. "Thank you so much Dan, but I already have a phone?" You say confused. "I saw it on the floor earlier and it was smashed.." He says while holding up my old iPhone 4. "Forgive me?" He asks a little nervously, "yes!" I say and run over to him, I engulf him in a hug and give him a quick peck on the cheek. I feel his cheeks heat up and I smile to myself. I know I can sleep easy tonight.

How was that? I'm pretty sure this was my longest chapter! So when do you want Dan and Phil to find out about your past? I guess you guys have a little bit of an idea but when do u want yourselves and Dan and Phil to find out about the whole thing?
Well by my puddings!